In order to port over the next billion people into a secure and open financial system, you’re going to need a network of applications that connect to the fiat world… Wyre’s APIs make that happen.
Our mission is to empower fintech projects to execute their vision by offering them secure access to the largest financial network in the world (the Wyre Network).
To accomplish this mission, we’ve built a simple set of tools that allows fintech projects to materialize their visions. (1) Our instant Fiat-to-Crypto Checkout gateway is now being used by hundreds of applications (ie. MetaMask, Opera, BRD) to offer the best way to convert card payments into crypto, and (2) our flexible APIs (Transfers API, Custody API, Users API), allow projects to build e-wallets, merchant processing services, and money transfer platforms from the ground up.
We are looking for a strong Social Media and Content Lead who can collaborate with our fast-growing community of partners and end users! We're looking for somebody who will lead all communications and grow Wyre's social precense while maintaining a fun and creative atmosphere.
Come join the Wyre family!
- Handling Wyre's communications
- Planning social content and maintaining the content calendar ensuring social media content is regular, relevant and engaging
- Writing engaging content for use on social media platforms
- Reporting on social media engagements within the community
- Monitoring the success of the community and social media in regards to the overall communication strategy
- 5+ years in a social media or community management role
- Must have some experience coding, if only on a small application or for personal use and/or education
- Experience collaborating with community, partners, customers and team to deliver narrative-driven short and long-form content on social media, blogs and media platforms
- Experience with Google Analytics, Excel, Paid Ads
- Willingness to learn what you don’t already know
- A strong knowledge of the crypto ecosystem, strong Twitter game, confident and professional tone
- Experience working in blockchain in a social media and/or community-building role
- Excellent written and spoken communication skills in English
- Ability to work remotely, autonomously and take initiatives
- Experience using social media management tools (Hootsuite, Hubspot, Buffer)
- Enjoy a highly fulfilling, mission-driven culture
- You are an owner! We offer stock options to each of our employee
- An opportunity to build the future and freedom to work wherever you want
- Fair pay, no matter where you live along with a competitive benefits package
- Health, dental, and vision benefits for you and your family
- Life insurance and disability benefits
- Equity options for all full-time employees
- 401(k) plan with corporate matching
- Unlimited paid time off to relax and recharge
- Flexible work hours
- Opportunity to work in a growing startup