Parsec’s goal is to help businesses embrace flexible work environments and keep their employees productive through ultra low latency, high performance, remote desktop technology. But Parsec isn’t your typical remote desktop tool. It was built for gaming, which makes it great for everything. Parsec for Teams leverages our technology to help some of the biggest names in gaming, entertainment, engineering, architecture, and more transition to a flexible work environment where people can decide when and where they work. Parsec has allowed customers like Electronic Arts, Blizzard, Ubisoft, and Square Enix to stay on schedule as they make some of the world’s favorite content.
Parsec is growing so that we can power flexible work across industries. The average Parsec for Teams user is already saving more than an hour each day using our software. That time gets put back into work, family, health, and more. We think this kind of freedom makes people happier, healthier, and more productive.
As an Inbound SDR at Parsec, you’ll be an early member of our expanding sales team. You’ll be the frontline voice for Parsec and contribute to helping businesses break the mold of the traditional work week. You will field inbound sales requests and engage with marketing leads, learning about their business challenges while engaging and qualifying for further sales follow up.
You’ll develop creative methods to connect and talk to the most innovative brands in the world, directly contributing to Parsec’s bottom line. And you’ll learn from the best in the business, developing personally and professionally while growing in your career.
What you’ll do
- Respond, engage and qualify inbound leads and inquiries in a very timely manner
- Engage current free users to expand awareness, educate, identify new opportunities and develop account intelligence
- Effectively partner and work across the Parsec teams - assisting both the sales and marketing teams
- Work closely with account executives to develop strategies for outreach and qualification
- Schedule appointments and demos for Parsec
- Hold intelligent and engaging conversations over the phone and email
- Develop subject matter expertise with Parsec and clearly communicate features to prospective customers
- Get in at the ground level of a fast growing startup with a ton of opportunity to grow your career quickly
- Strong and professional communication skills -- written, verbal, presentation
- Drive, Grit, Team Oriented: strong desire to compete and win
- Aptitude to manage numerous requests and time demands concurrently
- Organized and process driven
- Promotes a strong sense of urgency for reaching goals and key deliverables. Acts without being told what to do. Brings new ideas to the company
- BA/BS degree or relevant experience