Precision Pipeline Solutions, LLC (PPS) is a natural gas and electric utility contractor headquartered in New Windsor, New York. Our mission at PPS is to be the premier provider of the development and implementation of Single Source, multi-dimensional, problem solving techniques, driving the most effective SOLUTIONS to our utility clients. Our customers will choose us because of our diverse expertise, quality workmanship, and reputation to provide the utmost degree of value.
Precision Pipeline Solutions, LLC. (PPS) was established in December 2002 and is driven by a management team well experienced in the utility infrastructure industry. This management team’s expertise transcends the design, operations, management, regulatory administration and hands-on construction functions of the utility markets. PPS is focused on delivering cost-effective consultation, inspection, construction, operations and maintenance services to this industry through our staff of safety trained and operator-qualified employees.
At PPS we dedicate ourselves to the following principles of conduct:
• Act with integrity
• Be accountable
• Take initiative
• Serve customers as you would like to be served
• Improve and innovate continuously
We are currently offering a full-time entry level position based out of our New Windsor, NY office for our logistics center. As contractors for utility companies, the logistics center fields inbound and outbound calls to customers regarding work for their utility service. This position requires heavy use of phones and computers at the same time; logging customer interactions, and delivering the best in customer service.
- Convert incoming customer calls into booked service appointments.
- Make outbound follow-up calls on outstanding work orders
- Deliver call scripts with an authentic cadence; be clear, compelling and personable.
- Maintain and update customer database with complete and accurate information.
- Agent will be expected to respond to 100+ calls daily
- Comprehensive knowledge of customer service standards
- Must be open to flexible scheduling Monday – Friday 8 AM – 7PM with Saturday availability
- Computer competent; good typist and proficient with phone systems.
- Highly organized with exceptional follow-through abilities.
- Strong verbal and written communications.
- Engaging personality that blends well with a fast-paced, goal-driven environment.
- Outstanding communication and customer service skills.
- Multi-tasking skills (i.e. typing while on the phone with an agent)
- Candidates should have at least 1 year high volume call center experience.
- Experience in using Microsoft Office and Google products
- Must posses a HS Diploma or GED
- Must pass a pre‐employment drug screen.
- Job Type: Full-time
- Must be able to train physically in New Windsor, NY for approximately 1-week
- · 9 Paid Holidays
- · Accrued Vacation Time
- · Sick Time
- · 401K Plan with company match
- · Medical, Dental, and Vision insurance
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.