We’re bluecrux. Pleased to meet you!
We build tomorrow’s value chains for a better future. In times of massive swings in business conditions and large leaps in technology, we help our customers make the transition to a digital business. We satisfy needs for digital transformation by offering premium advisory services to rethink business operating models, by building resilience in supply chains with our digital twin technology LOP.ai., and by digitalizing resource planning and scheduling processes with our cloud software, BINOCS.
BINOCS is the #1 cloud-based SaaS solution for digital resource planning & scheduling in laboratories and small scale production. It is a digital twin that aligns work demand with the resource capacity of knowledge workers & equipment and comes with zero-code integration in the enterprise architecture (LIMS, PPM, CTMS, MES, etc.). BINOCS is a complete solution designed for the following niche use cases:
- QA/QC labs
- RMO (resource management office)
Is commercial and digital blood flowing through your veins? Are you a natural networker and storyteller? Do you always go 110% for everything you do? Get on board Binocs as Account Manager!
- As we are in full conversion between start-up and scale-up mentality and growing fast, we need you to contribute to the success of our fast expanding user base.
- You will develop new Binocs prospects from initial contact up to deal closing (hunting). Focus will be Quality Control laboratories at medium & large life sciences companies in Europe.
- On the other side, you explore all opportunities at our existing Binocs accounts: develop new opportunities within very large international companies (farming and cross-selling)
- Binocs deals can include a single site project until a multi-site corporate agreement at a big pharma company.
- You will cover independently all steps in the sales cycle : pitching/demonstrating Binocs, discussing customer needs, respond to complex RFI/RFQ's…
- You interact internally with our customer success managers and product owners, you report to the VP Sales.
- You have 1 year of experience in solution sales, manufacturing, lab or IT related.
- You hold a master’s degree in (bio-)engineering.
- You’re open-minded. You’re willing to engage in the fabulous world of the life sciences industry and or laboratories– and it IS fabulous, take our word for it.
- You have an affinity with information technology / IT systems; you're keen on learning how Binocs works.
- An analytical mindset is a must: you can understand complex client requests and you can manage extensive and complex RFI/RFQ dossiers.
- Your soft skills are equally important. You have strong communication & presentation skills. You can deliver messages that induce impact. You are a great listener.
- You’re fluent in English, and ideally also in Dutch or French.
- You feel connected with our company values: open-minded, highly approachable, ambitious yet humble tribe of warm-hearted people, who are not afraid to take up challenges and dare to make the jump.
- You become part of a highly motivated team of hands-on supply chain & software product professionals, that attaches great importance to the above-mentioned values in their day-to-day activities.
- Working remotely from homebase Belgium ( Aalst or Mechelen) or Ireland ( Galway).
- Room for initiative, room to enhance your personal and professional skills, but most importantly: room to be yourself.