At Trafilea, we are looking for a Senior Recruiter Team Lead to join our Remote Full Time/Part-Time team.
It’s an excellent opportunity for those who want to work in a fast paced and dynamic team, learn about new and innovative tools and keep developing valuable skills within the talent acquisition/recruitment field.
ABOUT THE COMPANY
We’re a Data-Driven fast growing global e-commerce company. We create and expand brands worldwide, laser focused in performance marketing and online direct response strategies. For us it is key to excel in everything that we do, and this starts with the people that we hire.
We have an international team hand selected from 4 continents and we are looking for a strong, hands-on leader to join us as Growth hacker to help us keep on changing people's lives while growing the company exponentially.
The ideal candidate possesses the following qualities:
HUNGRY: we’re a startup, there’s HUGE potential for the right candidate.
INDEPENDENT: we’re not here to micromanage
PASSIONATE: you love what you do and you’re a lifelong learner
If this sounds like you, we need to talk. We are looking forward to meeting you.
ABOUT THE ROLE
What a typical day will look like?
- You will be working for a highly dynamic and fast-paced company that embraces agile technologies.
- You can work from anywhere.
- You will be recruiting and selecting talent from technological companies worldwide for different areas in the company, such as Digital Marketing companies.
- You will be working closely with area managers worldwide and partnering up with them to create and implement creative sourcing strategies to attract the right talent for the areas already mentioned. Once the strategy is set, you will be involved in the whole recruiting process, including the job posting, passive search, interviewing, coordinating background, and reference checking process.
- You will be proactively building a talent pipeline for current and future staffing needs.
- You will lead some impacting initiatives and projects.
- You will have daily and weekly meetings with your team where you will be discussing updates, sharing learnings, and brainstorming on process improvements.
- You need to follow the recruiting KPIs.
- You will lead a recruiting team.
- You will be creating and sharing weekly, monthly and quarterly reports to send status updates.
- You will be collaborating across the business to develop a consistently strong candidate experience that represents our corporate values.
In order to take this challenge you will need to have the following in your artillery:
At least 5 years of talent acquisition/recruitment and headhunting experience within fast-paced and dynamic companies from marketing or E-commerce companies
Highly analytical and results-driven.
Full-time or Part-time availability up to (40+ hours per week - UYT).
Now, let’s talk about the benefits of working with us.
Live Where You Want: As a globally distributed team, you can live and work wherever you want. Take Vacation (Seriously) Yes, we’re growing and need your undivided attention, but we encourage you to take a vacation! It’s important to get out and do something.
Up Your Game: We love to see our people growing fast. We budget for it! Think courses, conferences, events… it’s really up to you and your manager.
What to Expect: Although there is flexibility on the work schedule, you would usually need to be available Monday to Friday from 9am to 6pm (Uruguay, Montevideo - Time Zone)