We’re looking for an ambitious and result-oriented Creative Strategist who will grow the advertising portfolio for customer acquisition campaigns on Facebook, Instagram, and youtube with a direct response mindset approach, working side by side with the acquisition and creative team.
We are looking for a dynamic talent that thrives in a fast-paced and performance-driven environment with a strong desire to grow that can drive the brand forward on its truly exciting journey.
About Trafilea Group
Trafilea is an e-commerce group that builds direct-to-consumer global brands powered by meaningful purposes.
Our culture is fast-paced and dynamic. We are data-driven enthusiasts, passionate about marketing, exponential technologies and innovation. We have over 180 employees working around the world, connected by the same purpose and core values.
We have been featured in Forbes as one of the Top 25 Companies for remote workers.
Shapermint is one of the fastest growing intimate direct-to-consumer brands in the US and the leading shapewear online store.
We offer curated styles from the world’s top brands that make women look and feel confident in their own skin. We’ve built a movement around confidence and women empowerment and changed the shapewear industry: 48% of our customers never tried shapewear before. We are demand generators.
- Creative Storytelling: Ideate and script video concepts and angles in a clear voice to tell a specific story about a product to a specific audience for video production requests. Organizing and leading angle plannings and meetings with the copywriters.
- Deeply analyze, understand and work on each of the winning acquisition products to know what are the best ways to communicate them, benefits, features,structures, etc.
- Guide and ensure creative deliveries are optimized for the delivery of the different channels by partnering closely with customer acquisition and creative team members.
- Constantly innovate and iterate on existing video concepts to scale what is working and nix what isn't
- Work directly with the team of copywriters to develop great pieces of copy for ad texts and video text that directly connect with the concept, strategy, product, and audience.
- Creative Problem Solving around the potential challenges campaigns may have in terms of creatives, analyze it deeply and make proposals to improve its situation. Understand and follow with the acquisition team the results of the winner products to prioritize properly the main opportunities, challenges, and improvements to sustain their profitability.
- Ensure that final outcomes including text, video text, visuals, models, structures of the ads are aligned and have a perfect storyline that matches our Direct response and performance objectives.
Ensure hitting key deadlines for the launching of angles, new creative assets, and video production requests.
- Extensive track record (+4 years) developing and managing creative campaigns related to digital/eCommerce advertising
- Passion to build great concepts, creatives, campaigns with an elevated aesthetic outcome
- Dedicated and strong attention to detail and a passion for storytelling, psychology, and advertising
- Curious and engaged, you stay informed on evolving technologies, trends, and platforms to be up to date.
- Excellent skills in planning, organizing, coordinating and prioritizing across cross-functional teams.
- You are analytical, with a growth mindset to improve outcomes at every touch point.
- Transparency. Sharp listening skills and the ability to hear feedback and respond without taking it personally.