At Factorial, we're looking for a Inbound Sales Executive for the US market. We need someone with some sales experience, but more importantly a lot of energy and excitement to help us scale Factorial to the next level! This is a unique opportunity to grow your sales skills, gain experience working at an international HR software startup, and help launch a team in the largest market in the world!
Factorial is an HR Software startup founded five years ago with the mission of helping small and medium companies automate HR workflows, centralize people data and make better business decisions. We currently serve thousands of customers in over 60 countries all over the world and across industries. Factorial has won awards and received outstanding customer feedback since day one. We are proud of our off-the-charts customer retention. We have closed over 18M€ in funding with top international venture capital firms (CRV, Creandum, Point Nine Capital and K Fund). Most importantly, we have built a super talented team of over 190+ people dedicated to the mission. Our headquarters in the sunny Barcelona, Spain.
You will be part of an international sales team of 70+ people from 20 countries. You will be a pioneer, helping us open the US market. You will work with inbound customers looking for an HR software solution. With a strong discovery and effective demo, you will bring new customers onto our beautifully designed HR platform.
Your day-to-day work
You will engage with a pipeline of inbound customers that show interest in using Factorial software. This includes calling, email and social media engagement to maximize the conversion rate on these customers. This will take up 70% of your day.
Additionally, you will spend time training with our English-speaking team across the global multiple times each week to continuously improve your sales skills. We use collaborative enablement tools like Zoom and Gong to engage with each other and become best-in-class sales people.
We are looking to launch in the US market and want a champion to join with our growing international team to bring our product to the market.
You are a good fit if you:
-Are passionate about sales
-Have strong communication skills
-You enjoy working in a fast paced, rapidly changing environment
-Not afraid of a challenge
-Passionate about technology
-Are ready to work with a no excuses attitude
-Know the difference between being productive and being busy
-Actively think outside the box to overcome difficult situations and learn from them
-Understand the importance of empathizing with people to offer them value
-You understand and take seriously the importance of your role for the success of the company
-You like to work hard and play hard
- 1-2 years selling or SDR experience with a software company
- Comfortable working independently, from home
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent sales experience
- Excellent communication skills both via phone and email/chat
- Motivated by challenge and adaptable to change
What we offer
- High growth environment - Joining a startup at this early stage is a unique opportunity for professional growth, networking and working closely with talented people from vast range of sectors.
- Competitive compensation package.
- Young and multicultural working environment.
- Fast-paced career progression.
- Provide you with continuous opportunities to lead, develop talent and implement best HR practices.
- Being part of broad and diverse startup ecosystem that provides much more than a job experience.
- Flexible working schedule and work from home
- English, Catalan and Spanish classes. You will also have the possibility to learn other languages with our language exchanges program.
Don't miss the opportunity to contribute to our challenging project as one of the first pioneers!