Customer Service Job
Compensation Range & Benefits:
Salary $15k-20k depending on experience.
Founded by a woman of color looking to empower non-tech entrepreneurs, Tequity is changing the game for start-ups in how they build, manage, and deploy mobile apps. Mobile apps can play a critical role for businesses everywhere, but they've historically been too expensive for the large majority of the market to afford. Tequity is changing that equation, and democratizing access to mobile apps as a result. Our app development platform, NixCode currently powers more than 5,000 apps, and that number is growing by leaps and bounds.
Here's just one example of what customer success can look like: Founder Feature – Lindsey | NixCode
This is your chance to join a tech company that has a great position within a dynamic and growing market. We're currently at that sweet spot in the start-up growth trajectory - large enough to be stable, but lean enough that you can still make a huge difference to the company and your career. If you're a rockstar looking for an exciting and challenging growth opportunity, then Tequity might be a great fit for you.
- 2021 Hottest Start-ups to watch
- Featured in Forbes & Essence
- Work from Home or Anywhere
At Tequity, it is our mission to provide amazing experiences for our customers.
As a Customer Success Specialist, you'll be at the forefront of NixCode's customer interaction.
You'll handle customer conversations, some Zoom calls, and logging/tracking customer tickets. Simultaneously, you'll build and improve our customer experience to preemptively address customer concerns before they happen.
You'll accomplish this by developing an exhaustive understanding of our platform and working closely with Tequity's team of awesome engineers, designers, sales and marketing masters.
This position has a tremendous opportunity to advance into a lead or management position if you are committed to leveraging your skills, motivation, and creativity to ensure the success of both our customers and our company.
If you are interested in being part of a cutting-edge, fast-growing SaaS company that is loved by its customers, take a moment to apply!
Skills / Experience Needed For The Job:
Exceptional communication skills: You understand that effective communication is about more than what you say, it's about taking the time to listen and understand. You can make complicated concepts sound easy or describe in detail the simplest of interactions.
An empathetic desire to help: For you, a new inquiry isn't just a case to close, but an opportunity to understand someone's story and make their life better.
Prior customer facing experience: You must have experience working with customers, strong interpersonal skills that give you the ability to work with people with a variety of skill sets.
Can you make good choices that serve both the customer and the company? We need team members like you who are passionate about delighting and retaining customers.
You must have SAAS (Software as a Service) customer service experience.
Providing outstanding quality customer support with a high degree of customer satisfaction, proactive solutions, functional and technical expertise, as well as thorough and timely response to customers, via email and sometimes phone.
Performing excellent analysis, assessment, and troubleshooting with the ability to know when to escalate to higher tier teams.
Achieving and maintain proficiency with the capabilities of NixCode platform as well as communicating system and software changes.
Developing and maintaining meaningful, customer relationships that people love.
Acting as a primary contact for customers regarding technical and “how to” issues.
Assisting customers by providing training over the phone as needed and explaining additional functionalities that customers may not be currently using.
Documenting software defects and works with internal departments to escalate or resolve them.
Ask smart questions, take risks and champion new ideas
• 1-3 years in Customer Service for a SaaS company (ideally b2c SaaS)
• Experience working successfully with developers and project managers
• Proven track record of successfully executing against key performance indicators and revenue goals for a SaaS company
• Engaging phone & video presence: enthusiastic and high energy, but also poised, confident, and extremely professional
• A natural collaborator and strategic problem solver, who flourishes in a high-growth environment
• Proven project management skills and ability to use data to guide decision-making and resource allocation
• An innate sense of accountability with a strong bias for action
• An unwavering positive attitude with expert ability to quickly build trust and gain consensus across multiple cross-functional teams internally and externally
• Thorough knowledge of modern marketing techniques, workflows, and best practices
• Passionate and dedicated approach to understanding customers' needs and ensuring they realize the full value of their investment in SaaS technology
• Proficient with CRM, reporting, and presentation tools including HubSpot, Google Workplace, Intercom, Zoho Subscriptions and Google Console/Apple App Connect
• Experience working at a fast paced startup
Measures of Success for this Position:
• 85% Customer Support Ticket resolution rate
• Increased Retention rate of NixCode customers
• Increased App Spend for NixCode customers
• NPS and Customer Health Scoring
- Opportunity to progress quickly in the company
- Company Swag Gifts
- The ability to work remotely
- Monthly team building activities
- Complimentary Lunch
- Training & Development
What We're Building
NixCode is a SaaS mobile app development platform that removes the barrier to entry to build a mobile app by providing a platform that scales to allow innovative ideas to become realities.
We're able to build apps in a fraction of the time and cost, in comparison to hiring a developer to start from scratch.
Our easy-to-use management system enables non-technical people to create simple apps themselves, however, no feature is out of reach for our team of developers to build.
With our community of developers, constantly contributing to our growing marketplace of features. There is no feature too big or too custom that can't be done.
This allows people to focus on what is unique to their app rather than the need to build and maintain everything from scratch, saving people on average $50-250k over the lifetime of that app.