- Ranked 17th in the Deloitte Fast 50 Tech Companies Australia 2020
- Ranked 150th in the Deloitte Fast 500 Tech Companies Asia-Pacific 2021
- Ranked 26th in the Financial Times (FT) Fastest Growing Tech Companies 2021
- Finalist, Customer Experience of the Year & Customer Experience Team of the Year, Inside Retail Awards 2021
- Finalist, Top Social Media Retailer, Power Retail Awards 2021
Our plan: To be the number one global retailer for rugs.
Miss Amara was founded with one mission - to create the best possible experience for people shopping for rugs online. Miss Amara is made up of a team that is (crazy) passionate about what they do, and strive to create a team culture that is vibrant, dynamic and supportive.
We are shaking up the homewares industry with innovative technology that removes the biggest pain points in buying a rug - offering free returns, free styling advice, and industry-first augmented and virtual reality, tools to ensure our customer selects the perfect rug. Our approach is a complete game changer for how customers shop for rugs.
We are building an all-star team to grow our business and be a place that our customers want to return to, time and time again.
We are looking for a stellar team-member. You'll join our experienced customer experience team in shaping a strong team culture that you can be proud of.
- Deliver an extraordinary on-brand experience responding to a high volume of questions coming from email, social, phone, and live chat
- Provide styling advice with the aim of delivering customer happiness whilst also bringing in additional sales for the business
- Provide timely and accurate support to customers on queries relating to returns, refunds, cancellations, shipping and logistics, and customer complaints
- Have exceptionally strong customer communication skills and the ability to deal with complaints in an empathetic manner.
- Handle both phone & email support.
Our new Customer Experience / Stylist will have:
- A customer centric mindset with a flair for thinking quickly, and finding unique ways to surprise and delight
- Strong skills in customer communication the ability to deal with complaints
- Previous customer support experience for e-commerce brand
- Previous styling experience/ design skills or just a passion for interiors and enthusiasm for the work
- Aligned with our vision of how big Miss Amara can be!
- Be part of a talented crew — you'll be a part of a high-growth e-commerce business, with opportunity for career progression as Miss Amara expands into new markets.
- Work in unchartered territory — We are disrupting the homewares space using industry-first technology to stand apart from our competitors
- Join a truly global team - with team members joining from countries all over the world, we are a truly diverse workforce with a dynamic, fun and engaging company culture!
If you're ready to run at 2021 with momentum and are inspired to join us on our journey to total world domination, we want to hear from you!