Clearance Requirement: Active DoD Top SECRET clearance.
Our client is looking to hire a Data Scientist Senior to support the mission in cooperation with partner nations.
Responsibilities for the position include, but not limited to:
- Finding and adapting novel data exploitation and visualization techniques to create advanced information delivery concepts.
- Data analysis of agency database systems and applications that are currently utilized for records management, property accountability and management, award fee processes, financial management, information sharing and travel processing.
- Produce appropriate reports, materials, and related items associated with data analysis.
Required skills and knowledge:
- Education/Experience: The candidate must possess a MA/MS, and 10+ years of relevant experience.
- Knowledge of common data science toolkits, data visualization tools, query languages such as SQL
- Applied statistics skills, such as distributions, statistical testing, and regression.
- Experience working with the U.S. government on areas concerning national security.
- Familiarity with State-level and regional WMD threats.
- Knowledge of Biosafety and Biosecurity guidelines, standards, and best practices and their implementation.
- Familiarity with nonproliferation obligations, approaches, and objectives.
- International engagement experience.
- Excellent communication, written, and organizational skills.
- Ability to work on multiple projects which includes prioritizing, tracking, attention to detail, follow-up and follow-through to project completion.
- Flexibility/adaptability to work in a fast-paced environment.