Calling all Call Center Pros!
Are you looking for an opportunity to be part of a rapidly growing start-up?
CareHarmony is looking for a MASTER PEOPLE PERSON to join our team. CCRs are experts in customer/patient communications and engagement. In this role, you will be educating patients and caregivers regarding their care coordination needs to better understand opportunities for chronic care management. CCR's are seasoned professionals who provide excellent first impressions to CareHarmony’s patients.
Success in this position is maintaining a confident and welcoming personality for outstanding patient engagement. This high-energy individual will enjoys building patient rapport, creating brand confidence, and driving company initiatives with ease.
- Positive and constructive patient experience
- Consistent ability to achieve telephonic performance metrics
- Comfortable engaging in constructive coaching and feedback
- Inherit experience in a call-center environment ideally with the qualification listed below
- 1-3 yrs customer service experience - customer retention, collections, upgrade/sales (not required but a plus) experience
- Confidence excelling in a fast-paced and high call volume environment (70+ outbounds/daily)
- Excellent communication skills - articulate, warm, and clear etiquette speaking with patients/customers
- Must possess an undaunted ability to overcome objections in order to obtain patient buy-in
- Comfortable working remotely while being self-motivated to excel
- Residence within Central OR Eastern Time Zones (REQUIRED)
- Competitive Compensation
- Health/Dental/Vision Package after 90 Days
- 10 Paid Holidays per year after 90 Days
- Advancement opportunities
- Full-time, no weekends
- 100% Remote