We are looking for an enthusiastic Human Resources (HR) Generalist to implement a variety of human resource programs for our growing client base.
This contract position is to complete one project: to review and update an Employee Handbook for a New York based client. Working hours are flexible, and the position is fully remote.
Successful completion of the project is likely to lead to a longer term opportunity with our company.
Our company is small and growing business services consultancy, offering small to medium enterprises the expertise they need to successfully grow their businesses. We offer services in HR, Business Operations, IT, Corporate Strategy, and more! This dynamic environment provides an excellent opportunity to accelerate your career through constant exposure to new and exciting challenges. No two client engagements are ever the same - so if you like variety in your work, you'll love working with us.
- Reviewing client's existing policies and understanding the challenges the client faces
- Recommend changes to improve policies to meet the client's needs
- Assist with authoring the new policies
- Assembly of the new Employee Handbook, including non-policy content
- Significant previous experience in designing and implementing Employee Handbooks
- Excellent knowledge of employment law at the federal and state levels
- Superb attention to detail
- Effective communication skills
- Proficient in Microsoft Word
- Great collaborator
- BA/BSc in Human Resource Management or a related field
- Authorized to work in the United States without sponsorship