The Customer Success Associate at Curri is the key person responsible for onboarding new customers and ensuring the success of existing customers on the Curri platform. If offering white glove level service, exceeding customer expectations, and making workflows more efficient is your jam, you've found the right role!
The successful person in this role will use their communication and organizational skills to assess customer needs, clearly communicate internally and externally, and obsess over the initial customer experience. This role is highly cross-functional, connecting the sales team to the finance, operations, and fleet teams.
Curri is based in Ventura, CA but our team primarily works remotely. This role will work primarily with customers in the Pacific and Mountain Time Zones.
- Effectively onboard new customers to the Curri platform.
- Work with internal teams to ensure our offerings are increasingly attractive to our customers.
- Partner with sales to grow business volume in your territory.
- Ensure a high level of satisfaction for your accounts.
Keys to Success
The person who will succeed in this role is a:
- Fantastic communicator that can quickly build high trust relationships and effectively communicate the big picture as well as details.
- Systems thinker who can create, manage, and execute programs in a systematic, quantitative way.
- Collaborator who enjoys brainstorming on creative ideas and process improvement.
The ideal candidate has experience working with customer success or implementation teams at an early stage startup. If this sounds like you, we'd love to talk!
Curri provides on-demand, last mile logistics for construction and adjacent industries with our nationwide fleet of cars, trucks, and flatbeds. Curri was founded in 2018 and was part of the YC S19 batch.