This CX Agent will resolve all types of customer inquiries via phone, email, chat and social media. The target and end result is to ensure excellent customer service standard, fast response times to all inquiries and maintaining a high satisfaction rating.
Duties and responsibilities
- Managing incoming calls and emails (or emails and chat) within required response time.
- Identify and assess customers' needs to achieve satisfaction.
- Provide accurate, valid and complete information by using the right methods, tools and resources to ensure the customer is provided with the correct information.
- Handle complaints, provide appropriate solutions and alternatives within the limits, follow up to ensure resolution.
- Keep records of customer interactions to ensure that any customer service rep can follow up if need be.
- Follow communication procedures, guidelines and policies to ensure the customer is being helped within the means.
- Take the extra mile to satisfy and meet the needs of the customer to ensure great customer satisfaction.
- Minimum High School Diploma.
Experience & Skills:
- At least 1 yr experience in similar positions.
- Customer Service attitude, proactive and always willing to go the extra mile.
- Project Management skills desirable.
- Digital Marketing Knowledge will be a plus.