We are a software engineering house based on Canary Islands targeting the most talented professionals willing to work from this outstanding Macaronesian paradise playing with cutting edge technologies in order to offer the best value added solutions to our global customers. Does it sound appealing enough for you?
We are looking for a senior-level DevOps with proven experience in cloud native software stacks and execution environments (Kubernetes, Docker).
Candidates have to be proficient in creation of automation scripts process as well as demonstrated kwoledge of DevOps principles.
Being part of a self-organized team, using technologies such as containers, cloud, multi-clustered systems, microservices and scripting languages as Bash, Python or Powershell.
Required work experience:
- 5+ years
Required knowledge, tech skills and competences:
- Demonstrated knowledge of DevOps principles.
- Experience with containerization and/or microservices architecture (Docker, Kubernetes, etc.)
- Senior-level Linux administration
- Demonstrated ability in at least one scripting language (Python, Bash, PowerShell, etc.)
Computer Science Degree or equivalent B.Sc. in Technology
English speaking proficiency for professional environment (CEFR B2 as a minimum requirement)
- Canary Islands (Tenerife or Gran Canaria).
- Working remotely (optional)
- Collaborative work environment.
- Agile framework.
- Bonuses for training and professional certification.
- Remote work.
- Health Insurance.
Edosoft's commitment is to offer equal opportunities in the recruiting processes. All qualified applications will be considered for vacancies regardless of age, origin, race, family circumstances (including pregnancy) or medical, gender identity, marital status, physical or mental disability, political affiliation, religion, sexual orientation or any other feature protected by applicable laws or regulations.
At Edosoft we are committed to offering a safe and inclusive workspace for individuals, including:
- Fair remuneration system.
- Fair recruitment process.
- Workplace harassment prevention protocol.