Our romantic relationship with our partner is one of the most important parts of our lives - it has an enormous impact on our happiness, our mental health, and the lives of our children. However, building and sustaining a long-term relationship is challenging, and as time progresses it’s easy to fall into bad relationship habits and lose connection with our partner.
At Paired we believe there’s an opportunity to help couples stay connected via a fun, evidence-based, and affordable mobile app. We launched Paired in October 2020 and have won several awards since then, including being named one of Google’s Best Apps of 2020. Our app is now used by more than 20,000 people a day and we’re poised to accelerate our growth, having recently closed an additional $3.6 million in funding.
We’re looking for a Head of Marketing to lead and scale our marketing function, spanning performance, brand, influencers & social, and PR & partnerships. You’ll be a trusted peer to the founders, making important company decisions while being responsible for accelerating our (already rapid) growth.
- Lead and scale Paired’s marketing function, including performance, brand, influencers & social, and PR & partnerships
- Design and execute our marketing strategy to support the company strategy
- Deploy data-driven, ROI-based marketing activities that drive revenue growth and other KPIs
- Establish Paired as the ‘go to’ brand for relationships that resonates with our target audience
- Lead the existing marketing team and hire new roles to grow the team further
- Work in tandem with product, tech, content, and other functions to deliver cohesive strategies and campaigns
- A track record of success in scaling digital marketing channels and driving growth
- Highly analytical and organized, with a preference for testing and experimentation
- Strong ownership mentality and able to figure things out independently
- Excellent communication skills and energy to drive cross-functional projects forward
- Experience in the mobile app or gaming industry
- Passionate about our mission to expand the reach of relationship care to more people
- Experience in hiring and leading high-performing teams (preferred)
- Experience in formulating and driving a brand strategy that appeals to different customer segments (preferred)
- Attractive salary
- Significant stock options
- Remote working
- Fun and talented teammates
- Opportunity for fast career development and progression
- Opportunity to help millions of people with their relationship