Our romantic relationship with our partner is one of the most important parts of our lives - it has an enormous impact on our happiness, our mental health, and the lives of our children. However, building and sustaining a long-term relationship is challenging, and as time progresses it’s easy to fall into bad relationship habits and lose connection with our partner.
At Paired we believe there’s an opportunity to help couples stay connected via a fun, evidence-based, and affordable mobile app. We launched Paired in October 2020 and have won several awards since then, including being named one of Google’s Best Apps of 2020. Our app is now used by more than 20,000 people a day and we’re poised to accelerate our growth, having recently closed an additional $3.6 million in funding.
As our first Product Manager you’ll ensure that we build the right things (and build things right!) to improve the relationships of millions of couples around the world.
You’ll manage the product lifecycle from beginning to end for our mobile app (iOS and Android) and website, leading a cross-functional team of designers, engineers, and analysts.
This is a unique opportunity to bring a product loved by thousands of couples to the mainstream and work with colleagues who have extensive experience shipping top-grossing apps.
- Define and manage the Paired product roadmap
- Drive features through their product lifecycle: ideation, specification, development, release, analysis, and iteration
- Perform qualitative and quantitative research to discover user needs and validate ideas before development
- Set product OKRs and track progress against them
- Work closely with designers to ensure an excellent user experience
- Work closely with engineers to help guide feature development
- Analyse data on feature performance and find opportunities for optimization
- Perform QA testing to ensure the app and website are high quality
- Gather ideas and requirements from stakeholders across marketing, content, and other teams
- 3+ years of experience as a product manager, preferably at the intersection of product and growth
- Fluent in best practices of mobile retention and monetization
- Strong communication skills and the ability to bring others along the product journey with you
- Excellent analytical skills; comfortable doing your own analysis to inform product decisions
- Strong UX and design knowledge; experience working with wireframing tools and giving visual input
- Experience working with engineers and an understanding of mobile technologies
- Demonstrated success leading and inspiring high-performing product teams
- Passionate about our mission to expand the reach of relationship care to more people
- Attractive salary
- Significant stock options
- Remote working
- Fun and talented teammates
- Opportunity to help millions of people with their relationship