Come drive growth at one of the fastest-growing startups! JobGet is building the social future for job search, dedicated to the working population. The company is at an exciting hyperscale stage and well-positioned to define the next generation of job search. We are looking to bring on talented and passionate individuals to join our team to be the pillars and leaders of this exciting company.
JobGet is a well-funded venture-backed startup, and our platform is consistently top-rated and top-ranked in the app stores. The team is mission-driven to help millions of hourly workers find their dream jobs with leading employers across the US instantly and efficiently.
We are looking for great talents across North America. Remote applicants are welcomed!
What You Will Work on
- Oversee our entire finance and accounting process, including FP&A, budgeting, forecasting, cash management, valuation, audit, tax, risk, etc.
- Provide strategic insights and solutions on budget allocations, revenue optimizations, cost controls and scaling; understanding and improving business performance
- Perform in-depth analyses and analytics across all businesses functions, building real-time reporting analyzing KPIs, market liquidity, unit economics, and ROIs
- Work closely with CEO on investor reporting, modeling and future fundraising process; communicate our financial performance and initiatives to internal and external stakeholders
- Establish and document internal controls, policies, and procedures related to financial reporting and compliance; liaise with legal and operations team
- Identify future potential M&A and value-adding opportunities and initiatives
- Serve as a member of the leadership team. Continually partner cross-functionally to formulate and achieve our strategic goals.
Who You Are
- 8+ years relevant work experience in finance and accounting functions, preferably FP&A, strategic finance or M&A experience
- Strong analytical skills and experience with reporting and data analysis
- You have a strong drive and a relentless curiosity to learn and grow.
- You complete complex tasks and projects quickly with little guidance, react with appropriate urgency to situations that require a quick turnaround, and take effective action.
- You have strong written and verbal communication skills.
- You have excellent attention to detail, meet tight deadlines and ability to juggle multiple critical requests.
What JobGet Offers
- Competitive salary and benefits
- Employee stock options at a fast-growing startup
- Unlimited PTO
- Great employee perks and plenty of virtual team outings
- Great company culture focused on talent development