Baicells is a high tech company dedicated in wireless broadband access solutions. Our main products and solutions cover 4G & 5G base station, Core Network, NMS (Network Management System), BSS, antenna, CPE and Power system, as well as related services like Radio Network Planning/Optimization. Baicells is also the pioneer company for OpenRAN/ORAN architectures solutions for both 4G and 5G.
With the vision to connect the unconnected, Baicells has introduced some real breakthrough technologies to the 4G/5G system. Our turnkey end-to-end solution becomes much easier to provide wireless internet within everyone's reach at a very low cost. Baicells' innovative solutions can be used by a wide range of customers including mobile operators, broadband access operators, cable operators, mobile virtual operators, governments and enterprise private network.
We are currently searching for an innovative marketing manager who would be responsible for engaging our distributor and reseller partners in ongoing marketing activities along with helping with the creation of marketing materials. You would be the main point of contact for our channel partners marketing teams and be expected to develop channel-specific marketing strategies, plan marketing campaigns from inception to execution, create engaging graphics and design for marketing collaterals, and be able to report on your efforts.
To be considered for this role you must be able to demonstrate knowledge of the manufacturer/vendor relationship in the wireless and telecommunications, or related, industry, and have basic knowledge of graphic design. To ensure success, you must be able to show how your expertise resulted in optimizing marketing strategies and increased revenue for the company.
Product Marketing Manager responsibilities are:
- Engage with our distributing and reseller partners monthly to develop ongoing marketing activities.
- Developing new channel marketing strategies and implementing marketing plans.
- Communicate effectively with an agile team in a fast-paced environment to accomplish your goals.
- Demonstrate a proactive working nature.
- Work closely with Marketing Director analyzing market data, trends, consumer preferences, and competitor behavior to optimize marketing strategies.
- Determining which platforms to advertise on and adapting campaigns accordingly.
- Gather marketing campaign data, evaluate the impact of applied strategies, and report on the results.
- Stay updated on the latest marketing trends and envision improvements or expansions upon those trends.
- Support the demands of sales team with various marketing initiatives, including but not limited to email programs, social media, direct mailings, research, and list development.
- Make ‘on-demand' changes to marketing collateral.
- Maintain corporate signage, banners, and any other visuals as needed.
- Work closely with Creative Director with various print and digital pieces including email communications, social media posts, trade show displays, brochures, and presentations.
- Attend events on occasion.
Product Marketing Manager requirements are:
- Bachelor's degree in marketing, business, or related field.
- Minimum 2 years of marketing experience with vendors or channel marketing.
- Basic knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite in Illustrate, Photoshop, and InDesign.
- Exceptional analytical and strategic thinking skills.
- Superb leadership, communication, and collaboration capabilities.
- Excellent time-management and organizational skills.
- Ability to drive creativity and innovation and effectively convey those ideas to a team.
- The ability to stay motivated while working remotely.