Writing the future. Together.
Avaloq is a value driven, fast-paced financial technology and services company and we are committed to developing the banking solutions of tomorrow.
By joining Avaloq, you’ll become a key part of our effort to power the digital transformation of the financial services industry. Our ambition is big and bold – to provide full end-to-end digital solutions by combining our leading efficiency with a flexible, responsible digital user experience. Headquartered in Zurich, Avaloq has over 2,000 employees globally. More information is available at www.avaloq.com
In our CTO division, we deliver highly scalable and performant software – with passion. We consist of hundreds of Software Engineers, Architects, Product Owners and Cluster Leads and speak fluent agile – amongst many other languages. Our vision is clear – we want to code software that provides simplicity for a new era. And we think that we are quite good, at what we do, working with brilliant people on future-ready solutions every day. Our flat hierarchies enable each and every one to have a voice and we are always looking for new ones, helping us to become even more innovative.
- Closely collaborate with the Product Owner, Business Analysts and other Software Engineers
- Design, develop and maintain thought-out solutions within the team’s responsibility
- Improve and optimize existing functionalities
- Develop and maintain automated tests
- Take ownership and responsibility for your area of expertise
What you need:
- University degree in Computer Science or related discipline
- Experience 2 years’ experience with Angular 2+
- Familiar with Testing framework (Jasmine or Karma or jest)
- Familiar with version control tools (Git)
- Very good knowledge of English (C1 level)
- Experience working with PL/SQL
You will get extra points for the following:
- Material design, Angular Material
- NodeJS, npm, typescript, Sass
- Maven/Gradle, Jenkins, Docker or Kubernetes
- Experience working with projects that use web services (REST API and consume JSON)
What you can expect:
It’s all about getting to know our teams and to e-meet with us. We will use video interviews to give you the opportunity to meet your future colleagues and get a first insight into Avaloq’s unique culture.
What we will offer you
We offer competitive base salaries and a benefits package with private health and dental care as well as a generous pension. If you go the extra mile, you might be entitled to an extraordinary achievement reward.
Avaloq aims to share its success with all its employees by paying out “Success Share Units” depending on its performance in a given year.
Don’t be shy – apply!
Please only apply online.