Our company mission is to simplify global cloud communications with an aim as being the world leader as a CPaaS provider (Communication Platform as a Service) by finding a niche for serving both the enterprise and mobile operator sides of the value chain. In order to do this we have developed shared in-house state-of-the-art technology and products which allows us to quickly and efficiently build bridges between different players in the market. Our Engineering department is run by a Directors of Engineering for each Product Line. Today our six Product Lines are SMS/MMS, Conversational Messaging, Voice & Video, Application & Services, Common Software and Operator Software. As we continue to grow, both organically and with acquisitions we get a broader and a more complex product portfolio we require the need for a dedicated Agile Delivery Manager SMS to support their deliveries.
As the Agile Delivery Manager, you will have the opportunity to work across a number of talented Software Engineering teams who have different technological focuses. You will have the chance to progress and have a genuine impact on the success and direction of SMS Product and feature development.
• Working closely with the Director of Engineering SMS to deliver products and new features, instilling transparency and predictability across the Product Engineering organisations.
• Oversee the work of delivery teams by planning, reporting and managing dependencies between teams and with other product lines
• Manage, coach and mentor software development teams in up-to-date Agile best practises
• Have strong communication skills and engage senior stakeholders
• Lead through all phases of the delivery life cycle
• Full responsibility for the effective delivery of complex and high-risk products and services
• Lead the development team from the front and set the pace needed to ensure the team are working towards delivery commitments.
• A proven and successful background in delivery management with a broad range of management and project management skills.
• Demonstrable experience of working on projects and assignments, with evidence of responsibility to deliver in time pressured and complex technical or intense stakeholder environments.
• Experience and delivery of the processes and products involved in successful project planning and implementation with issue and risk management.
• Awareness of Change Management and Processes.
• Able to navigate complex issues and solve problems.
• You will have a strong track record of building high performing agile software delivery teams using a recognised agile delivery framework
• Experience delivering enterprise projects, such as cloud projects, migrations, and infrastructure projects.
• High level knowledge of software technology and development processes, particularly Scrum, Kanban, Test Driven Development, disciplined agile delivery, and lean development.
We think you have the ability to translate complex issues into a succinct and easily consumable summary to enable a common derstanding across the stakeholder groups. Also, the ability to building commitment within the team , experience delivering large scale projects within a software house and excellent written and verbal communication and interpesonal skills. Furthermore, we think that you have the hands-on delivery experience across large and complex programs of work and from working with senior stakeholders up to Executive and potentially Board level. To be succesful in the role you should have a solid understanding of SDLC and Agile manifesto and have Agile Project Management Qualification, for example Lean Kanban, Scrum, Agile PM.
- Work From Home