TCGplayer promotes and drives growth of our products and services by connecting a global community of millions of buyers with tens of thousands of retailers in a $25B global collectible hobby market.
Are you looking for an opportunity to develop next-generation fulfillment and logistics products in a rapidly growing, mission-driven team? Join TCGplayer as our Senior Product Manager, Fulfillment and Logistics!
TCGplayer’s Fulfillment Center is the industry leading logistics solution for Hobby shops across the country. We collaborate with Stores and Publishers to deliver joy to hobbyists and games across the US...and soon the world. We're looking for someone who has deep supply chain experience, is passionate about understanding and serving customers, and eager to build upon their past expertise to invent new solutions that people love.
This is a critical role within TCGplayer, perfect for an entrepreneurial product manager who has strong product, UX, and research skills; business acumen; and comfort with ambiguity, volatility, and direct contact with the real world.
You’ll be responsible for aligning TCGplayer’s departments around a shared vision: eliciting solutions, driving execution, and understanding outcomes. If you’re equal parts “empathy” and “ambition,” this is an opportunity to take risks and stretch yourself, surrounded by teammates who will support you along the way.
You don’t have to be a hobbyist or gamer to love working at TCGplayer, but you should be comfortable embracing (and amplifying!) our relentless commitment to making hobbies and games accessible, fun, and rewarding for everyone.
TCGplayer is a distributed organization, so you can perform this role from our Syracuse, NY headquarters or from a remote US-based location. You would be expected to visit our Syracuse-based Fulfillment Center on a regular basis.
- Determine customer needs through direct interactions, qualitative research, and statistical analysis
- Partner with product and technology teammates to launch, optimize and innovate on TCGplayer’s fulfillment and logistics products and technologies
- Define and own the product vision and strategy, measuring and achieving ambitious goals, regardless of temporary setbacks
- Serve as subject matter expert on contemporary fulfillment, logistics, and warehouse management products and services
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams of business and fulfillment center, developers, marketing, design, operations, and sales professionals to elicit, amplify, and design product solutions
- Document software and hardware product definitions, from initial value propositions and use cases to individual features and workflows
- Communicate the goals and guide the delivery of in-house and 3rd-party product solutions, including roadmaps, backlogs, milestones, and go-to-market plans
- Develop and iterate TCGplayer’s product management practices, processes, and standards as a growth-stage organization
- Demonstrated success as a product manager, COO, or similar role leading a large supply chain, warehouse, or fulfillment initiative
- Expertise at customer and operations research and past examples of creating new customer value
- Professional experience at a high-growth, international fulfillment and logistics organization
- Excellent written and verbal communications skills with the ability to articulate complex technical concepts to every audience
- Effective methodologies for evaluating and integrating 3rd-party hardware and software solutions into complex workflows
- Ability to coach and guide cross-functional teams without supervisory responsibility and work in a collaborative environment
- Ability to challenge current thinking and bring others along to implement new ideas to improve business results
- Ability to facilitate meetings with diverse and sometimes conflicting points of view and the ability to influence and guide them to decisions and finality
- A deep love of the hobby, gaming, or collectibles space
- Solid technical or design background with hands-on experience in design thinking, agile software development, and mobile/web technologies
- MBA or MS/MA degree in Operations, Computer Science, Engineering, HCI, or a related field
- Product Owner, Product Manager, or Scrum Master certification
Our benefits program is one of the most flexible and progressive in the country. Plus, benefits start on day one, so you have everything you need to make a stress-free transition to life at TCGplayer.
- Comprehensive medical insurance with a variety of plan options to suit your needs
- Dental and vision insurance
- Unlimited Paid Time Off (PTO)
- 100% company paid Family Leave
- 401k plan with 4% match
- Stock options for all employees
- Free coaching, counseling and mental health services
- 100% company paid life insurance
- Paid trips to work with remote teammates
TCGplayer is the largest marketplace for trading card games in the world, with nearly 1 billion dollars in sales. Founded by Chedy Hampson & Ray Moore as a digital media platform within the collectible hobby space, we have grown from our initial roots working inside Syracuse-based hobby stores selling comic books, sports cards, CD’s, collectible cards, action figures, and tabletop games, into an expansive eCommerce marketplace that connects a global community of millions of buyers with tens of thousands of retailers. TCGplayer maintains the largest authoritative database of historical and current prices for the most popular trading card games, and this data powers and connects an entire industry of publishers, buyers, sellers, influencers & developers.
We have been ranked amongst New York State’s 50 best employers and Fortune.com’s top 100 companies for women in the U.S and certified a Great Place to Work by our employees 5 years in a row. Our entire team prides itself on creating a culture that fosters camaraderie, embraces diversity, and exudes passion. We believe every team member contributes to our success and as such, we provide stock options to all 400 employees, growing to 500 strong by the end of 2021.
With the largest marketplace for collectible card games, in-store tools for local gaming stores and industry leading fulfillment center to deliver products from sellers to buyers, we bring our innovative technologies and customer focused approach to the $25B global collectibles hobby market. The company’s mission is to establish TCGplayer as the most valued and admired company in the hobby collectibles universe by 2025.