iBizpeople is an international Talent Acquisition consultancy that helps top performers in the iGaming, Digital, eCommerce and Tech industries, as well as up and coming talent, find permanent positions with innovative start ups and established forward thinking organisations. Not only do we find you the role, but we also guide you through every step of the interview process so that you will be fully prepared for what happens next. Our aim is to match you with the perfect role for you in companies that will help develop your talent and further your career.
My client, a fast growing iGaming Affiliate Marketing company, is looking to recruit a talented Backend Developer to join the team on a remote basis. If you have excellent programming skills and a passion for developing applications or improving existing ones, my client would like to meet you. As a Back-End Developer, you’ll work closely with their engineers to ensure system consistency and improve the user experience.
You should be able to develop and maintain functional and stable web applications and API's to meet our needs.
- Participate in the entire application life-cycle, focusing on coding and debugging
- Write clean code to develop functional web applications and API's
- Troubleshoot and debug applications
- Perform tests to optimize performance
- Manage cutting-edge technologies to improve legacy sensitive and large-scale applications
- Collaborate with Front-End Developers to integrate user-facing elements with server-side logic
- Gather and address technical and design requirements
- Provide training and support to internal teams
- Build reusable code and libraries for future use
- Liaise with developers, designers, and system administrators to identify new features
- Follow emerging technologies
- 4+ years of commercial experience within a similar role e.g. Backend Developer, PHP Developer, Backend Engineer.
- Experience working with PHP frameworks such as Laravel.
- Experience with Wordpress development, REST / GraphQL API and VueJS experience is a plus.
- Strong problem solving skills and ability to troubleshoot operational issues.
- Ability to write and optimize MySQL queries and display an overall understanding of relational databases.
- Excellent communicator with strong verbal and writing skills in English.
- Degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Applied Math or in any related field is a plus but not a must.
- An agile and multicultural company
- Competitive salary
- Relocation Assistance
- Health Insurance
- Daily refreshments
- Social events
- Focus on your growth and development
**Applications in English only please