We are Nowsight, a business intelligence company, searching for a virtual assistant who lives to support others and is already working with another client or two in a similar capacity. We need someone who is in front of their computer, checking email and answering their phone between 9 to 4 pm ET. Though this role will only take 10 to 15 hours a month; it requires you to be on-call for when team members need immediate assistance (mostly related to scheduling).
We want to work with a team player who is proactive, flexible, result-oriented, and comfortable in a virtual autonomous environment.
We are looking to build a lasting relationship with the right person who will grow and learn with us.
- Do you like to get stuff done?
- Do you take pride in being a reliable, steady teammate?
- Do you thrive on handling the behind-the-scenes work that enables others to do their jobs better?
- Are you flexible and adaptive and strive to be in service to others?
If so, please keep reading...
Our Virtual Assistant will:
- Attend and take notes at weekly (once a week) meetings
- Record details about clients into Active Campaign
- Schedule demos and follow-up meetings with prospective and existing clients
- Conduct pre-demo interviews with prospective clients
- Post blogs on our Wordpress site
- Schedule and post social media via Hootsuite
- Search for relevant, related articles about our industry and audience for social media
- Be flexible and adaptive in service to others
The winning applicant must absolutely have the following characteristics:
- Team player
- Familiarity with Active Campaign a similar program
- Familiarity with Asana or a similar program
- Familiarity with Hootsuite or a similar program
- Above-average English, both written and spoken
- A positive, upbeat attitude
Additionally, we need someone who:
- Has “on-call” availability M-F between the hours of 9-4 ET
- Has at least two years of experience working 100% remote
- Has over five years experience as an Executive Assistant or related experience
- Has reliable high-speed Internet access and phone service
- Has a strong work ethic and follow-through
- Thrives in a fast-paced environment and be able to, at a moments notice, stop what they're are doing and focus on requests from high-level executives
- Is able to handle direct instructions and tasks (we are looking for someone who exemplifies professionalism and does not take things personally)
- Is flexible and adaptive in service to others
We are looking to fill this position as soon as possible. We will start with a 30-day trial to begin; if we work well together, we'll continue.
Each week may ﬂuctuate. Expect an average of 15 hours per month with no set schedule except for the weekly meeting.
- No daily commute! This position is 100% remote and flexible in that you can work from anywhere in the United States.
- Working with a team who are passionate about technology and business intelligence
- Hourly rate starting at $35/hour
Please note this is a SUBCONTRACTOR position, and NOT full-time. We are looking for someone who is already working in front of a computer during Eastern Time business hours. The ideal candidate is an already established virtual assistant who is looking for an additional low-hours client and has the flexibility in their schedule to handle last-minute tasks and requests.
If you think this position is for you, in the application portion of this job description, for the question where we ask about your plans for the summer, please do not tell us your plans. Instead, please write "I live in (insert your city and state) and interested in this Virtual Assistant position with Nowsight. I realize this position is an independent contractor position that will require up to 15 hours per MONTH!” Then, please write two or three sentences about a fictional character with artificial intelligence (no plagiarism, please) and two or three more sentences telling us why you think we asked this question as it relates to the company.