As a Data and Insights Manager on the Revenue Operations team, you'll play a key role in working cross-functionally with teams to drive strategic, operational, and business development initiatives.
This is an ideal opportunity for a detailed-oriented individual with good interpersonal skills to learn the business and work on accounts and deal with the highest level of visibility at the company.
Location: Athens, GA, Toronto, ON & Remote
Reports to: Senior, Revenue Operations Manager
- Inspire and educate team members about Docebo's systems and the data that they produce/analyze.
- Analyze the health and momentum of the business by tracking and interpreting performance metrics in the business, and own the reporting for multiple business units across Revenue.
- Deliver actionable insights and make recommendations to Business Leaders to enhance the performance of their teams.
- Assist with maintaining key reports and dashboards required to track key business KPIs for sales and marketing stakeholders
- Own the regular operational model and cadence. Including forecast revenue and provide visibility of our metrics against forecasts and execute recommendations to improve go-to-market productivity
- Shape the go-to-market model for Revenue and implement it through activities ranging from planning and segmentation to headcount allocation and quota distribution.
- Connect operations across the customer acquisition and growth cycle to drive efficiency and keep all teams accountable to Revenue to drive execution and “get things done”
- Build dashboards and workflows and processes that connect the sales stack (Salesforce, HubSpot, etc.)
- Build out executive presentations, crafting key messages for senior executives and take ownership of transformational projects in the business.
- Maintain clean CRM data pipeline across our different tools and reporting
- We work in an environment where problems are constantly changing, so you'll need to stay resourceful, calm and adaptive as we face new challenges.
- Manage the execution of new or updated data reporting requests or tasks
- Fundamental understanding of the data landscape i.e tooling, tech stack, source systems, etc. and work closely with the IT and Business Intelligence team to improve the dashboard reporting and quality.
- Bachelor's degree (Bachelor's degree in accounting, finance, operations, data, stats, math, or other technical field)
- 3+ years in a similar role
- Demonstrated ability to define and spot macro and micro levels trends with statistical significance on a regular basis and understand key drivers driving those trends.
- Resourceful and good research skills, who would thrive in a fast-paced, data-driven environment
- Strong communication and logical thinker
- Comfortable with ambiguity associated with a fast-moving business and international environment.
- Impeccable time management and organizational skills.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- The ability to work and travel with no restrictions within and outside the United States.
- Experience within a SaaS environment.
- Capable of working closely with multiple business units including but not limited to, Engineering, Sales, Marketing, and Finance to ensure data initiatives are aligned with business needs and are of high quality.
- Work experience within sales operations, professional services, consulting, finance.
- Demonstrated experience with Python, R, SQL/MySQL, and basic Database query tools such as Looker, Tableau, PowerBI, Google Analytics, Google Data Studio
- Experience leading similar teams of size and function.
Here at Docebo, we power learning experiences for over 2,000 customers around the world with our easy-to-use, AI-powered Suite designed to close the enterprise learning loop. We have successfully achieved 2 IPOs (TSX: DCBO & NASDAQ: DCBO), been recognized as a Top SaaS e-learning Solution, and are growing exponentially in the process.
Docebo is a global company with offices in North America, EMEA, LATAM and more. Our people believe in six core values, simply defined and manifested in everything we do - Innovation, Simplicity, Accountability, Togetherness, Curiosity, and Impact. If this sounds like you, now is your time to join one of the fastest-growing learning technology companies on the market. Apply today!
Docebo is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer. We are committed to diversity and inclusion in our workforce. All qualified applicants and employees will receive consideration for employment regardless of their race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy, gender identity, and sexual orientation), national origin, citizenship status, age, disability, genetic information, or any other category protected under applicable law.
Any individuals with a disability requiring a reasonable accommodation to assist with their job search or application for employment should send an e-mail to recruiting_accommodations (at) docebo.com. The e-mail should include a description of the requested accommodation and the position you're applying for or interested in.