United States (Remote)
Qualified is looking for a Senior Accountant to join our growing Finance Team. In this role you will work closely with the VP of Finance to manage and support the overall accounting function and offer strategic and technical expertise as we rapidly scale.
As we are a fast-growing company, there are opportunities for upward movement and taking on more responsibilities. If you have a detail-oriented mindset, a love of customer service, and a passion for rolling up your sleeves to do what it takes to get important tasks done, then this is a great opportunity for you.
What You'll Be Doing
- Manage AR/AP function, including processing invoices and managing payments
- Assist with monthly/quarterly/ annual closings and financial statement preparation in accordance with the U.S. GAAP.
- Contribute to the implementation of internal controls, streamlining accounting processes and creating best practices across the organization
- Preparing ad hoc presentations, reports and analysis as needed
- Support regulatory and compliance filings and registrations including but not limited to federal and state taxes, sales taxes, and entity registrations and renewals
- At least 1-3 years of experience in public and private accounting, preferably with a VC backed, growth stage SAAS company or a “Big 4” public accounting firm
- Bachelor's Degree in Accounting or Finance required, CPA preferred
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Experience with Quickbooks, Netsuite, bill.com, SaaS billing software, Salesforce, and ERP systems is a plus
- Proficient in Microsoft Excel, G Suite, and Word
- Ability to work in a dynamic environment, manage multiple priorities and competing deadlines