Our goal is to make working with data easy. And because we want to make it simpler for others, we work on solving complex problems. We are looking for an experienced Senior C++ Developer with a deep understanding of large-scale distributed systems to join our core team.
Our headquarter is in San Francisco (US), we have an office in Cologne (Germany), but most of our diverse team works remote worldwide. So do you prefer your desk at home or do you want to join us at one of our locations? Your choice.
- You will be part of the team responsible for the development of the core components of the ArangoDB database
- You design and implement distributed transactions, distributed queries, network communication and much more
- You optimize performance for all core components, especially database queries and transaction processing
- And work closely and collaboratively with team members on code reviews, and cross-functional projects
- You have experience working on large-scale distributed systems
- You are willing to develop in C++
- You have a solid algorithmic background, either through experience or a background in Computer Science
- You communicate pro-active and friendly with team members as well as customers
- Bonus points for experience with open source storage engines like RocksDB
The over 50 minds of ArangoDB come from 4 different continents and over a dozen countries. Diverse backgrounds enable us to see new solutions. We love this diversity and encourage everyone who is curious and visionary to join the multi-model movement.