eComplete – A Global e-Commerce Growth Agency, part of the Data Capital Group, which also operates a private equity vehicle and a Start-up Studio powered by the central infrastructure of the Growth Agency eComplete.
eComplete has evolved to democratise global e-commerce growth through our proprietary data platform, our real experience and our bespoke global infrastructure.
eComplete does not operate as a traditional agency; we identify domestic and global growth opportunities from our proprietary due diligence process based on our deep understanding of data and eCommerce.
eComplete will then perform a deep dive into the practicality, timelines, infrastructure and ability to deliver the opportunities discovered. This is all done with a clear financial output that eComplete create alongside a strategy to deliver upon the opportunities with a relevant selection of eComplete support where required
When engaged to deliver on the opportunities eComplete can support the client through:
- Our technology agnostic proprietary data platform, analysis and reporting products
- Our centralised performance marketing model from global leading channel experts
- Our global infrastructure platform built and supported by local territory specialists
- Our coordination of essential services and tools delivering best-in-class infrastructure with a scaled cost base benefit
To ensure alignment with the client's goals, eComplete look to reallocate inefficient client costs and deliver growth to fund our cost base, in support of the opportunities identified and are rewarded through success fees once we have delivered alongside the client.
eComplete brings faster growth with reduced risk and improved financials.
This is an exciting role to lead on the data capture handling and management within the global infrastructure department. The global infrastructure department covers key categories such as inventory, warehousing, customer services, territory expansion and delivery partners. It is a large part of the P&L and drives customer experience so your input will be vital to the business success.
- Use & couple up a wide range of client data and supply chain commercial data to recommend and drive optimal supply chain solutions
- Use the data to assist the supply chain team on the best commercial decisions and partners to utilise across the globe
- Improve the supply chain data capture process of our clients in the 3 phases we go through with them to learn better about our client's businesses and deliver their business objectives more efficiently
- Develop other data software platforms through which to interrogate and analyse big data sets – we use Conjura/Tableau now but looking at extending this
- Be a key communication point between many internal and external business functions communicating progress and challenges
- Strong analytical and data interpretation skills
- Ability to work with large files of imperfect data and cleanse them to be able to make decisions
- Desire & experience of digital businesses and working in supply chain team
- Strong commercial acumen and experience negotiator
- Ability to work under pressure
- Demonstrate ability to support change-related initiatives and to determine what expertise and resources are required to resolve problems quickly and efficiently.
- Ability to develop other team members to be able to improve their data analytical skills