Position Title: Systems Integrator
Department: Professional Services
Reports To: Professional Services Team Lead
Employment Type: Permanent
Hours of Work (Schedule): Full Time, 40hr/week work week, 8 hours per workday, flexible start/end times, overtime flexibility required
Work Location: Remote with flexibility to work in Calgary or Montreal Office when safe to do so. Preference given to candidates located in Calgary or Montreal.
Hitachi ID is the only industry leader delivering identity and privileged access management across a single platform to ease implementation as IAM and PAM roadmaps evolve. Enterprises globally, including Fortune 500 companies, leverage Hitachi IDs' decades of experience, to secure access to systems on-premises and in the cloud.
Reporting to the professional services team lead, the systems integrator will work with our clients in a consultant role to help implement and deploy Hitachi ID's Bravura Security Fabric.
- Integrate Hitachi ID enterprise software with customer networks and applications
- Develop, read and maintain complex business logic scripts primarily in Python
- Perform IAM software product upgrades
- Map and automate data flow between systems
- Modify HTML5 user interfaces
- Review product usability; perform unit, regression and stress tests
- Other systems integration responsibilities, duties or objectives as required
Key Relationships and Reports:
- Training, orientation and supervision provided by the direct report (Professional Services Team Lead)
- Also, reports to PM's of project teams made up solution architects, and other systems integrators to deploy our IAM solutions
- Communicates regularly with support, engineering and QA team members
- Small-medium sized cybersecurity software company (Identity and Access Management)
- Remote work environment (online meetings and communication)
- Work independently (minimal supervision)
- Collaborate with a variety of stakeholders (cross-departmental)
- An environment of continuous change (fast-paced)
- Flexible hours, periods of high demand for project deadlines
- Fast-paced with multiple clients.
- New hire should have a personal computers and WFH workstation and be able to remotely connect to internal HIDS systems.
Required Education and Training Qualifications:
- Preference will be given to candidates that possess a bachelor degree in a relevant field
Knowledge, skills, and abilities:
- Preference given to candidates that have experience and working knowledge of the following technologies:
- Scripting - Python preferred.
- TCP/IP - Firewall, Routing, DNS, DHCP
- HTTP - IIS & Apache
- Windows Server
- Active Directory
- SQL - Microsoft SQL preferred
Required Personal Competencies:
- Ability to work independently, under pressure and meet deadlines
Compensation, Benefits and Perks:
- Work from home
- Flexible work hours
- Competitive employee salary
- Employer-fully paid benefits (SunLife)
- RRSP Matching (Employer pays even if you do not contribute)
- Competitive PTO
- Hitachi Perks (Coupons and discounts portal)
How to Apply and Process:
- Please apply directly through our job posting and complete the candidate survey
- Please do not contact if you are not eligible to work in Canada
- If it appears that there may be a fit based on the initial information collected we will contact you to book a phone interview
- Please no phone calls to the company phone line.
Hitachi ID is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees. Applicants must be located in Canada and eligible to work in Canada.