We are looking for a Product Marketing Manager to lead our outbound marketing activities and help curate our GTM strategy. You will obsess over our customers (payers, providers, TPAs, self-funded employer groups, etc.) and will need to determine the best way to reach them and engage them with our products. For this role, you should be a creative and quantitative thinker. You should be familiar with various product marketing techniques, like value messaging, email campaigns, and pricing strategies. Your goal will be to develop and implement marketing plans that drive quality leads and sales.
- Translate technical details into benefits for the user
- Follow and analyze healthcare market trends to position products, including deep market research
- Develop product marketing strategies (pricing, advertising, product launching)
- Craft compelling messages across marketing channels (landing pages, ad campaigns)
- Work with various teams (operations, product, sales) to implement strategies
- Test marketing product features, releases and ad copy
- Evaluate projects using relevant KPIs and feedback from existing and prospective customers
- Proven experience as a Product Marketing Manager, Brand Manager or similar role
- Experience in healthcare revenue cycle, payer/provider contracting, etc.
- Background in design and copywriting is a plus
- Experience in market analysis
- Familiar with product marketing tactics (e.g. integrated marketing campaigns)
- Working knowledge of web analytics tools (Google Analytics, WebTrends)
- Keen eye for detail
- Analytical mind and strong quantitative skills
- Be a storyteller
- Team player with zero ego and great communication skills
- Ability to work effectively in a remote environment
- Bachelor’s degree, or equivalent experience/knowledge. We are happy to work with strong candidates with non-traditional educational backgrounds.
- Health Care Plan (Medical, Dental & Vision)
- Unlimited Time Off
- Family Leave (Maternity, Paternity)
- Work From Home
- Stock Option Plan
Turquoise Health is a fully remote company based in the US. Our founding team is located in California (San Diego) and London. We work with team members and contractors in the US and around the world, but we operate on US business hours and work with clients entirely based in the US.
For this role, we are generally seeking US-based candidates, but we are willing to consider strong candidates in other countries.