There are 2 actors on a network, people and machines. Just as usernames and passwords are used by people to access machines, keys and certificates are used by machines to identify and access each other. Venafi is the inventor of the technology that secures and protects keys and certificates, the most important assets of our Global 5000 customers. We are Warriors!
Are you passionate about making a positive impact and protecting the world from cybercriminals? If so, you may be a natural Venafi Warrior!
How you’ll be protecting the world:
As a Director of Marketing for the Americas at Venafi, you’ll be part of an extremely motivated, dedicated, and experienced team that protects many of the largest organizations in the world.
A strong candidate will have a proven understanding of sales-focused marketing with experience in Account Based Marketing, audience/industry marketing and field events. They enjoy working in a highly collaborative environment, hand-in-hand with sales leaders to understand the needs of the business and exceeding expectations through effective partnership, strategy and execution.
In this role, you will:
- Develop and implement the marketing plan for the region aligned to the corporate campaign framework, executing locally to achieve marketing KPIs and support sales & growth objectives.
- Partner with Sales to drive our AMER pipeline creation and ARR goals, with a specific focus on Account-Based Marketing.
- Partner with Marketing to develop a plan for SaaS go to market for AMER.
- Drive a regional PR strategy in partnership with our global head of communications.
- Land and expand programs and support the broader marketing team by providing best practice sharing and feedback for constant improvement and innovation.
- Build and execute plans to support all marketing within the region focusing on both prospects and to/through channel partners (distributors, resellers, cloud providers and alliances).
- Build and nurture relationships with the regional sales team to over-communicate and gain alignment on marketing plans while ensuring proper lead follow up to achieve targets.
- Manage the end-to-end lead process, constantly looking at ways to improve the intake and conversion of the lead funnel.
- Align with and secure buy-in from multiple stakeholders, including executives, sales, corporate and regional marketing teams.
- Report on campaign success and business contribution.
- Manage the field marketing budget.
The ideal Venafi Warrior will be armed with:
- 10+ years of relevant B2B field marketing experience, including experience executing events and demand generation programs and campaigns
- Proven track record defining and executing field marketing programs and events that drive new customer acquisition and pipeline generation outcomes
- Experience working in both digital and in-person event environments, with in-depth knowledge incorporating event experiences into the buyer’s journey to generate demand
- Experience working closely with Sales teams, including joint planning and execution, driving disciplined lead follow up, and earning trust as a strategic business partner
- Solid understanding of lead management and sales funnel management
- Account Based Marketing experience
- Ability to demonstrate strong leadership qualities: create clarity, generate energy & demonstrate results
- Ability to maintain relationships with third-party vendors and venues
- Experience managing a marketing budget
While you are busy protecting the world, we’ve got you covered!
In addition to fostering a work environment with strong work from anywhere ethic, Venafi offers a benefits package that is in the top 1%. We provide 100% employer-paid premiums for both team members and their families. That includes health, dental, and vision insurance. YES, REALLY! We offer four weeks of PTO (Paid Time Off), eleven holidays, and a "pick your own community service day." We also offer 401(k) and company matching, company HSA contribution, 2x salary employer-paid life insurance, and parental leave. We even offer pet insurance!
More About Venafi:
Venafi is the undisputed heavyweight champion in Machine Identity Management. Why? Because we created the category and are light years ahead of anyone that would consider competing! Gartner has recognized Venafi as number one in our space and as it turns out, one is NOT the loneliest number!
Venafi is the inventor of the technology that secures and protects keys and certificates. Venafi protects machine identity types by orchestrating cryptographic keys and digital certificates for SSL/TLS, IoT, mobile, and SSH. Many of the largest organizations in the world use Venafi.
Billions of dollars have been spent protecting usernames and passwords and almost nothing protecting keys and certificates—organizations are just now realizing that protecting keys and certificates is as important as protecting usernames and passwords. The bad guys know this and are using stolen or forged keys and certificates to attack networks and steal data. In fact, Gartner says 50% of network attacks will use certificates.
Come help us protect the world!