What if everyone got on the same page? This is something we ask ourselves everyday at Bananatag.
We believe great communication is at the heart of every business and we’re here to help companies make meaningful internal communication easy. Because when employees are informed and engaged, they’re happier and they do better work.
Bananatag is an employee communication platform that allows users to save time by managing their email, Slack and MS Teams messages from a single tool. Our industry-leading email designer helps teams to collaborate in real-time on branded, engaging content, then explore analytics to understand the impact their messages are having.
Check out some of Bananatag's blogs to learn more:
Are you our next Sales Director for Western North America? We’re looking for someone to have roughly 5 years experience as a senior leader in a growing SaaS Sales team. This is a unique opportunity to join a really sweet tech company - you can scope us out on Instagram, Glassdoor, and Indeed. We aren’t perfect, but we’re proud of who we are!
It’s an exciting time at Bananatag as we merge with German based SaaS company Staffbase to become the one-stop-shop for internal communications software. We’re still in the early days as we bring our two teams together but one thing we know for sure is that there will be tons of opportunity and we’re looking for a senior sales leader to join us on this fast-paced, high growth ride.
As the Director of Sales for North America West, you will lead our B2B sales team for the west. In partnership with our Sales Director for NA East, you’ll define our sales playbook, sales execution, and above all else create a team culture that is employee and customer-centric. You’re not new to the B2B SaaS sales world and love the exciting and sometimes messy world of high growth companies.
In this role, you will be located in British Columbia (Vancouver or Kelowna) or any major US city on the West Coast (Seattle, Portland, Bay Area, etc.)
Bananatag has a positive, diverse, and evolving culture—we look for people who are curious, inventive, and work to be a little better every single day. In our work together we aim to be smart, humble, hardworking and, above all, impactful. If this sounds like a good fit for you, skim the rest and apply now.
- Hit or exceed sales quota through a team of hard working people
- Directly manage, coach, mentor the Sales team
- Leading our Sales strategy for Western North America, including implementing processes and programs that will help our sales team hit and exceed quotas
- Creating a culture of disciplined pipeline, funnel and CRM management that will allow you to accurately forecast opportunities and revenue
- Jumping in to support strategic deals that are highly complex and include multiple stakeholders.
- Lead and manage priorities that impact today (closing numbers this quarter) and long term (preparing us for a better future)
- Experience leading a SaaS sales team to over $25M in ARR
- Creating strategies to improve sales efficiency
- Leading a diverse team, including developing them to successful & happy professionals
- Competitive salaries with regular compensation reviews
- Comprehensive extended benefits package (health, dental, and vision) from day one
- A progressive ‘Employee Assistance Program’ through Babylon (owned by Telus) Telemedical access to doctors, therapists, and dietitians
- Group Registered Savings Plan program (RRSP)
- 4 weeks of vacation for everyone
- We are a ‘remote first’ workplace now, but have nice offices in Kelowna & Vancouver if that's your thing, or even something in between, but require you to be eligible to work in Canada or USA
- For USA benefits, we’ve got you covered there too
- We invest in professional development for you lifelong learners.
- Authority, accountability, and autonomy to succeed at your own pace. A team that embraces knowledge sharing and wearing different hats. There are no lordships and fiefdoms here
- We’re serious about diversity, inclusion and representation. We’ve created a task force to make sure that we’re not just talking the talk, but also walking the walk. Our stance is below
- We surprise and delight our employees from time-to-time, you’ll just have to trust us. ;)
Did you know there are over 1000 different kinds of bananas out there? Each one brings something unique to the table, just like our people. We love that we’re all different; however, we have to admit that not all have been treated equally in the past. Bananatag promises that however you identify you will always have equal access and opportunity to succeed.
We believe in gender pay parity. We’ve taken a public pledge and worked to eradicate gender pay gaps (and gaps in other areas of diversity). We’re committed to bi-annual reviews and making corrections if we fall off track. Our aim is always a $1 to $1 ratio among all Bananas.
We’re certain that at Bananatag you’ll be able to have impact and create an inspiring career.