Full professional fluency in English and French required (written and spoken)
🚀 THE CHALLENGE 🚀
Taking care of our client is at the heart of our business. It’s not only the work of the Care team, but of all Alaners. Everyone is involved in responding to our members’ requests. As a User Care Expert, here are your missions on a daily basis.
Helping our members
Your first mission will be to deal with our members' requests in a meaningful, delightful and timely manner. Your goal is to be transparent, accurate, clear and helpful to our members. After all, we are dealing with a crucial subject — their health — and we are committed to offering them exceptional service.
We expect you to help us implement better processes and tools, and to contribute to improving our product. This will involve analyzing what you see, identifying areas for improvement and making suggestions on what we can do better. You will also participate in our growth effort by helping to convert prospects into customers.
Grow and learn
At Alan, we are dedicated to learn as much as we can. It's not every day that you can join a fast-growing company, tackling an obsolete sector by putting the member at the heart of it all. You will become an expert in healthcare and insurance, and help new members of the great healthcare team.
We wrote an article (in French) about Care at Alan. You should read it 😁
⭐ JOIN THE CARE TEAM! ⭐️
You would be happy at Alan if you:
- have a passion for caring for members, and solving their problems
- love to write (in French) and help people
- are comfortable with computers and technology in general
- have a very empathetic and serene state of mind
- are motivated and enterprising
- have an enthusiasm for teamwork, learning and teaching
- can speak and write in English, and write impeccable French
Bonus points if you know how the French healthcare system works — we will teach you if you don’t. 😉
Everything else you know is a plus. We want our team to be made up of a diversity of experiences and backgrounds.
We are looking for candidates who are willing to work on Saturdays (and thus not work on another day from Monday to Friday in compensation).
If you prefer working from Monday to Friday, you're obviously more than welcome to apply.
You can tell us your preference in the application form.
⭐️ THE ALAN METHOD ⭐️
At Alan, we have a set of cultural values that are reflected in our approach to work:
- We solve big problems quickly and accurately
- We tell and share everything
- We grow as individuals while developing the business
- We provide Alaners with a stimulating environment to focus your work.
That's why we offer :
- competitive remuneration and equity
- a great office in the centre of Paris
- relocation packages for our international candidates
- daily lunch and snacks provided at the office, or remotely
- a lunch provided from where you work for Saturdays
- an excellent healthcare (what did you expect? 🤓)
- a flexible and remote-friendly work environment
- and many other advantages (training courses, yoga classes…)
For more information, visit our blog: https://blog.alan.eu/