We’re changing the way people enjoy wine, and consequently disrupting one of the oldest industries on the planet. By harnessing the power of technology and social behavior, we’ve created the world’s largest - and smartest - wine community and marketplace. Over the next ten years, the global market for online wine sales is expected to grow significantly and Vivino will be at the forefront of this growth. Now is the time to join a fast-paced and growing team.
CRM is one of the company's key marketing channels and we are looking for a proactive & dynamic candidate who is highly motivated to play an important role in driving the company's growth. Covering multiple European markets the CRM Manager is responsible for the performance of CRM channels in their markets and should have experience of planning, segmenting, building and optimising email and push notification campaigns. The ideal candidate will have at least basic wine knowledge as well as being a skilled communicator with the ability to build strong relationships with remote teams.
Location: Flexible working, with offices in London and Copenhagen and local teams throughout Europe. Infrequent travel may be needed to visit various European markets.
- Delivering on CRM performance objectives in multiple markets
- Build emails via WYSIWYG and HTML/CSS
- Test and schedule emails, both automated and one-off emails
- Ensure messages are mobile-friendly
- Plan and execute email optimisation tests
- Work with multiple teams globally (especially in Europe)
- Work with the local Commercial Teams to drive revenue on a daily basis
- Pull insights via Looker (Tableau competitor), and Google sheets
- Support on the ideation and implementation of emails, including lifecycle emails, trigger-based emails, and revenue-driving emails
- Troubleshoot technical issues related to HTML templates, list segmentation and other aspects of email execution, as required
QUALIFICATIONS AND SKILLS
- 2+ years of experience in CRM/email marketing
- Solid handle on HTML/CSS and interest to learn Jinja and SQL
- Previous use of ESPs, CRMs and other email tools like Litmus is a plus
- Interest in wine and at least basic wine knowledge
- Resourceful and willing to dive in and find answers to questions that may not yet be documented
- Strong communication skills
- Organised with effective time-management
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Precision & attention to detail
- Fluent English required and other European languages would be a bonus
TRUSTED BY MILLIONS TO DISCOVER AND BUY THE RIGHT WINE EVERY TIME
Vivino is the world's largest online wine marketplace and most downloaded wine app, powered by a community of millions of wine lovers. Vivino’s unique wine shopping experience leverages community data to suggest personalized wine recommendations for each individual user. In addition to making wine discovery fun and effortless, Vivino is the best place for wine drinkers to buy wine. The Vivino app is available for download on Android and Apple devices.
We are a fast paced, growing team with offices in San Francisco, California and Copenhagen, Denmark. We also have teams around the world in: the UK, Netherlands, Italy, Spain, Germany, France, Ireland and Hong Kong.
Our team is passionate about our core purpose - to empower people everywhere to enjoy wine to the fullest. We do that every day by building technology and leveraging data that puts the power back in the hands of the consumer. We do not see wine as a commodity, but as an offering of a cultural experience that was once out of reach for many, but is now open to everyone.
VIVINO'S FIVE CORE VALUES ARE:
- Always Strive for Better
- Work Together
- Earn and Offer Trust
- Be Approachable
- Lead with Data
COMMITMENT TO DIVERSITY AND INCLUSION
Vivino is an equal opportunity employer and prohibits unlawful discrimination based on race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin or ancestry, age, disability, marital status and veteran status or any other characteristic protected by law.