IO Global created the Cardano blockchain platform, and the global community of stake pools, developers, and users is playing a vital role in its growth. Join our ecosystem team and let’s tell a brilliant story together.
By joining the community team, you’ll become a core member of a small but fast-growing group of people committed to supporting everyone building out the Cardano ecosystem. We have a passion and purpose not just for our products and mission, but also for delivering excellence and serving our communities.
IO Global is at an exciting time in its development as a business. You’ll be joining a company that is established and geared up for greater success. But you’ll be coming on board early enough to play a driving role in establishing how we do it.
As the creators of Cardano, we are delivering technologies with the potential to reshape how the world’s financial operating system works. Alongside this, we are developing complementary products, services, and languages to create an ecosystem of value. We are breaking the mold of what has gone before in ‘crypto’ and are committed to blazing a trail for mainstream adoption of blockchain technologies.
To support and take ownership of supporting the Cardano community within the development proposal funding system – Project Catalyst – and beyond.
To help position and frame Cardano’s game-changing technologies in ways that will excite the wider world. And help see that the message is getting out and hitting home.
Your duties will include:
- Owning the high-level community plan for your product or service
- Collaborating with internal and external stakeholders to align around strategic objectives
- Execute tactical community activity, such as new members, generating discussion, and acting as a facilitator and mediator
- Monitoring activity and creating reports
- Working closely with teams to support community events
- Supporting initiatives to promote IO Global within the community.
- Solid understanding of crypto communities
- Experience either as a community manager or moderator
- Excellent listening skills and high emotional intelligence
- Experience of generating ideas, and managing and facilitating innovation is highly desirable.
IOG is a fully distributed organization and therefore this is a remote position. Due to team distribution we are ideally searching for someone in a European timezone.
- Flexible schedule
- Remote work - ability to work anywhere
- Laptop reimbursement
- New starter package to buy hardware essentials (headphones, monitor, etc)
- Udemy for Business
- Competitive PTO and Sick Leave plan
- Medical, Dental, and Vision benefits coverage through Anthem with 100% premium cost covered by IO Global for the employee and dependents
- Health Savings Account
- Life Insurance
- Monthly Health Stipend to use towards any wellness or medical coverage/service