IO Global, creator of Cardano, is looking for a DevNets Product Owner who will drive and lead the implementation of DevNets for the blockchain. The Cardano blockchain platform is constantly expanding and is now close to enabling smart contracts and governance, so interest among the developer and user community is growing even more.
As the DevNets Product Owner, you will design and deliver a high-quality developer experience, by enabling and improving Cardano’s usability and functionality.
For this role you will need a strong understanding of the Cardano developer communities, tools and the platform in general. You will have acquired a solid knowledge of development principles and will have led and operated developer platforms successfully. You will be able to conduct with confidence and leadership IOG’s efforts to make Cardano ever more accessible and relevant.
Your duties will include:
- Incorporating feature requests into the product roadmap
- Grooming and prioritizing the backlog
- Developing user stories and defining acceptance criteria
- Setting sprint goals
- Defining acceptance criteria
- Planning releases and upgrades
- Following progress and addressing production issues during sprints
- Analyzing preferences and requests from users
- Refining our agile methodology based on results and client feedback
- Keeping track of industry trends
- Working with product managers, delivery teams and tech leadership towards common goals
- Owning tactical plans to achieve goals defined in product and company strategy.
- Experience and knowledge of the developer experience (DX)
- Strong experience in rolling out developer platforms
- Experience operating software development kit platforms
- Experience in deploying and operating developers tools and documentation
- Experience in infrastructure
- Good knowledge of development principles
- Experience of engaging developer communities and of adding stickiness to product ecosystems
- Demonstrable competence with requirements elicitation, analysis, and specification
- The ability to develop market models and competitor benchmarks as a way of setting out a clear strategy to become a leading marketplace in the industry
- Degree in computer science or equivalent
- At least five years’ product management experience
- Familiarity with agile development practices (scrum, kanban).
IOHK is a fully distributed organization and therefore this is a remote position.
- Flexible schedule
- Remote work - ability to work anywhere
- Laptop reimbursement
- New starter package to buy hardware essentials (headphones, monitor, etc)
- Udemy for Business
- Competitive PTO and Sick Leave plan
- Medical, Dental, and Vision benefits coverage through Anthem with 100% premium cost covered by IO Global for the employee and dependents
- Health Savings Account
- Life Insurance
- Monthly Health Stipend to use towards any wellness or medical coverage/service