The Sales Development Team is a critical component of our growth plan. All inbound and outbound engagement with prospective customers starts with the SDR team. They are responsible for educating prospects, assessing the fit of our solutions, and working closely with sales to progress the conversation.
We are looking for an individual experienced in software sales or business development who can take this team to the next level. The basics are in place, but this growing team needs someone who can work directly with leadership to set the vision, best practices, and operations that make SDR indispensable for sales success. It's the perfect opportunity for someone who wants to make an immediate impact and have an opportunity to grow with a rocketship in the martech space.
Role Specific Job Duties
- Manage a global team of SDRs responsible for inbound and outbound sales development
- Set the sales development priorities and key selling strategies to achieve sales objectives
- Oversee the daily activities and quota performance management of individual SDRs
- Continue to build and strengthen your team through recruiting, hiring and development strategies.
- Refine our ABM strategy for SDR including coaching the SDR team and sharing best practices with the broader organization.
- Collaborate closely with marketing and sales leaders to reiterate and experiment on both tactics and strategic initiatives.
- Build a culture of inclusivity, vulnerability, and ownership with your team and the broader organization.
- Three plus years proven experience in a supervisory/management role
- Two plus years as an inside sales development representative in an individual contributor role
- Proven track record of consistently exceeding against quota and outlined metrics
- Strong experience working with Salesforce.com and other SDR tools
- Understanding and knowledge of SaaS
- In-depth understanding of the sales process
- Excellent interpersonal and team management skills
- Strong analytical and organizational skills
- Strong decision-making abilities
- Problem-solving growth pursuing mindset.
SheerID is an equal opportunity employer. All aspects of employment including the decision to hire, promote, discipline, or discharge, will be based on merit, competence, performance, and business needs. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all candidates and employees. SheerID believes that diversity and inclusion are critical to our success as a company, and we seek to recruit, develop and retain the most talented people from a diverse candidate pool.