Vice President of Human Resources
SOAR Is looking to welcome a VP of Human Resources to its management team. We are looking for an experienced HR executive to develop and execute our human resource strategy with a special focus of driving the strategic direction of the organization. The VP of HR will oversee the company's talent management, employee development, organizational and performance management, retention strategies, benefits, and compensation strategies. The role works alongside the executive team, providing support and strategic guidance cross-functionally by reporting the needs and plans of HR.
- To plan and execute growth strategies and programs that enable our teams to expand effectively at scale.
- To hire and develop high-performing teams across multiple disciplines.
- To develop and implement programs designed to enhance and reinforce employee engagement and productivity and recognize employees for their contributions to the company's success.
- To create policies and procedures and provide guidance to employees at all levels in the areas of career development, organizational management and leadership, and employee relations issues.
- Effectively monitor and structure benefits programs to continuously attract top talent.
- To utilize data-driven approaches to apply and create best practice solutions.
- To build and manage a Talent Acquisition Team to source and proactively build a talent pipeline.
- Operates as an organizational leader and internal consultant to the Management team in the areas of KPI's, policies, procedures, and overall HR administration.
- Develop a lean recruitment strategy with a focus on Product, Engineering, and Sales teams.
- Lead, Develop, and executive a DEI Strategy to ensure we are building diverse and inclusive teams.
- Maintains knowledge of laws, regulations, and best practices in employment law, HR, and Talent Management
- BA is required, MBA/MA in Human Resources is preferred;
- 5-10 years of HR experience, with at least three years managing a fully functional HR Team sourcing talent from different markets.
- Experience in Finance or Tech is preferred.
- 2-5 years of startup experience or at a rapidly scaling company is preferred, ideally through funding multiple stages.
- Proven experience building and overseeing an HR function during periods of significant growth and inflection points.
- Demonstrated ability to manage multiple priorities in a fast-paced, dynamic environment.
- Experience in employer brand building.
- SPHR, SHRM-SCP, CCP certifications are preferred.