Have you ever wanted to disrupt a $70bn industry? Do you fancy a deep-dive into the intricate details of product design while maintaining the nimbleness of a data-driven, digital company? Are you keen to help a young, fast-growing company continue to evolve into a world-class, employer of choice? Well, then, come say hi!
Firstleaf is looking for a Product Designer to report directly to our Product Design Lead. In this multifaceted role you will help to shape the future of Firstleaf's product by working across product, research, engineering, marketing and customer services. You will be responsible for significant initiatives to develop and optimize a best-in-class eCommerce and subscription experience.
At Firstleaf, Product Designers play a central role in bringing the customer experience to life: from concepting new features and crafting the details to testing and iterating after launch. We’re looking for a designer who excels across the product development process, cares deeply about our customers and has an expertise in designing for consumer eCommerce and/or subscription products.
What you’ll do:
- Drive end-to-end product design process (from discovery to delivery) to maximize customer happiness and lifetime value
- Create user flows, wireframes, and prototypes that effectively communicate design concepts
- Deliver well-documented files to engineering to ensure work is shipped pixel perfect
- Participate in and/or lead user interviews and research to better understand customer needs
- Contribute strategic thinking to product features and roadmap
- Use research and data to inform design decisions
- Help grow a design culture within the organization
- 3+ years of practical, in-house product or UX design experience
- Portfolio of UX/UI design with work samples for web and mobile apps (bonus points for work focused on converting and retaining eCommerce customers!)
- Ability to move fluidly between user experience design and visual design
- Knowledge of eCommerce and subscription best practices
- Experience conducting stakeholder and user research to inform design decisions
- Deep empathy for our customers
Working with the world's best wine company isn't enough?
Seriously though, we offer remote work, and a location agnostic philosophy added to a very flexible work schedule. Unlimited vacation time. Further, we offer a truly competitive compensation package with bonus and stock options grants, plus choices with medical, dental and vision coverage, as well as flexible spending accounts. life insurance, 401(k), employee assistance program, discounted pet insurance. And to top it off: a monthly wine credit with our wine club, Firstleaf.