Our mission is to change what tech teams are capable of. We’ve found the most effective way to accomplish this is through challenging, realistic exercises that can be explored and tackled in our interactive teaching model. The majority of developers who use Skiller Whale give overall satisfaction ratings of 5/5, and we’re committed to keeping this level of user love.
That’s where this role comes in. We’re looking for a customer success professional to join us and help with supporting our customers to get the most out of what Skiller Whale provides. The right person for this role would be able to:
- Hit the ground running with taking the heavy lifting of our existing customer management.
- Conceptualise process improvements / systematisation of actions.
- Put in place a scalable structure to manage customer success.
- Maintain our high retention rate.
Specific responsibilities include:
Customer information maintenance
Creating and maintaining a full picture of our customers in terms of:
- Existing team served
- Potential team(s) to serve either by expanding, or by offering different curricula
- Technologies used
- Discounts and when they expire
- Notes from monthly catch ups
- Any risks perceived either from sessions or catch ups
- Ratings from sessions
- Any other relevant information on the customer
Customer on-boarding, logistics & ongoing comms
Being the link between our training team and the customer’s learner availability, so we can schedule sessions, know about changing needs etc. This includes adapting to and addressing issues such as new priorities, reschedules and no shows.
Working closely with our customers to ensure that we have the information we need from them to set up sessions / assessments and help them make use of their credits.
Customer relationship management and up-selling
Developing deep trusting relationships with our customers and being able to advise them on how they can best use their subscription, and up-sell them on new offerings / existing offerings to other members of their team. Collate feedback and provide this to Product so we can prioritise improvements.
We are looking for someone with relevant previous experience in a customer-facing role (e.g. sales, customer success) who is
- A smart, fast-learner who can improve on processes for efficiency and scalability.
- Highly organised and comfortable using a range of tech systems to support their work.
- A clear, confident communicator who is fluent in English.
- Comfortable in an early-stage start-up environment.
- £30 - £60k depending on background
- Flexible work options
- Equity in the company.
- Fully remote work, forever.
- 25 days holiday + bank holidays.
- As a very early employee, you’ll be able to experience how a business grows from 5 people to 50, to … 5,000 (?)
- You’ll have a huge impact in building and shaping the team, strategy and culture as we grow.
- Work with smart, interesting people who love learning new things as much as you do.