This is a remote position.
Note: This is a full-time, direct-hire, W-2 position paying based on experience and has benefits. This position is working REMOTELY and REMOTE work is available for the right candidate. No C2C, 3rd party or H-1B at this time. We appreciate all of our applicants, but we are not able to sponsor at this time.
- REMOTE work is available for the right candidate
- Candidate should have a Bachelor's degree with a minimum of 3 years of experience as Hadoop Administration, in a recent role
- He / She should have expert knowledge of Hadoop ecosystem, preferably Hortonworks or CDP (HDFS, Yarn, Sqoop, Flume, Kafka, Spark, Hive, Zookeeper, Oozie, Hbase/Impala etc)
- Candidate should have expert knowledge of security administration, Kerberisation, ACLs within various Hadoop services
- He / She should have excellent knowledge of UNIX/LINUX OS administration as well (preferable but not required) a high degree of configuration management and automation tools like Ansible, Puppet or Chef for DevOps and platform automations and basic knowledge of networking, CPU, memory, and storage
- Candidate should have knowledge of cluster management tools like Apache Ambari, Cloudera Manager
- You should have basic knowledge of AWS Cloud components and services
- Candidate should have knowledge of core Java (preferable but not required) and ability to build Shell & Python scripts