Lucid is a research technology (ResTech) platform that provides programmatic access to first-party data. With respondents in more than 100 countries, Lucid enables anyone, in any industry, to survey online audiences and get the answers they need. These answers reveal the sentiments, motivations, and behaviors of target demographics – data that can be used to build business strategies, measure the impact of digital advertising, publish research, and more. Founded in 2010, Lucid is headquartered in New Orleans, LA with offices throughout the US, Europe, and Asia.
As Product Manager, Developer Network you will work closely with our internal and external customers, engineering team, and technology partners to define and execute the product roadmap for Lucid’s SaaS Developer Network. Your role will be at the center of our privacy-by-design approach to building programmatic applications as the in house expert for all development teams. You will be responsible for coordinating design and delivery with internal stakeholders and engineering, consistent delivery of incremental value, and building marketplace solutions for the Lucid ecosystem.
- Partner with other product managers, integration specialists, engineering, data teams and operations to deliver a best-in-class developer experience centered around the ResTech industry
- Influence and execute the API and SDK product roadmap to tackle the biggest business problems and create a strong future for Lucid’s business
- Create product plans, requirements and documentation that are informative, concise and drive effective decision making and accountability for product success from design through delivery
- Engage with internal and external engineering teams to drive best practices in API usage and SDK development with knowledge of industry trends.
- Work closely with our professional services and integration teams to develop use cases and best practices for varied customer environments
- Develop clear and concise public facing documentation to facilitate ease of use for Lucid’s development community from beginner to expert
- Create the Developer Portal and facilitate an active development community centered around building solutions on Lucid APIsCommunicate with product marketing, product training, support and sales enablement teams on go to market strategies to drive successful adoption
- Measure and report on feature success metrics and KPIs to ensure we are reaching corporate & team goals for incremental value
- Stay ahead of privacy and security regulations in coordination with our infrastructure and legal teams to ensure compliance with global laws and standards
- Relay value proposition and conduct product demonstrations at variety of company, industry and high stakes customer meetings and events
- Proven success as a product manager at a SaaS company with B2B products having owned product and feature development from inception to completion including GTM strategies
- Demonstrable understanding and building a fast paced digital marketplace in which buyers maximize their budgets on a digital exchange with suppliers
- Developed the public facing API strategy for a business/platform including ownership of libraries, documentation and Strong understanding of digital software development, scrum agile development methodology, and use of common project management tools (e.g. Confluence/JIRA)
- Analytical skills to assess business problems and state the impact to business value streams
- Prior experience developing features for existing products and/or identifying new product and solution opportunities and bringing them to market. Demonstrated ability to gather and write requirements, develop cohesive user stories, create KPI’s and communicate that information to development teams.
- Ability to build trust and empathy with stakeholders, customers, partners and consumers
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Experience driving results with remote teams and a willingness to travel (if needed)
- Experience in an Ad Technology SSP or DSP, or other programmatic marketplace, with emphasis on successfully building high availability API’s
- Has developed an online community Experience working on net new products, initiatives and features, as well as having to develop upon existing features / functionality
- Experience working with a Developer Relations teamStrengths in data analysis, research or business intelligence
Lucid's Hiring Commitment
We understand that many candidates may not be perfectly qualified for a job posting. Experience comes in different forms; many skills are transferable – and passion goes a long way. Even more important than your resume is a clear demonstration of dedication, impact, and the ability to thrive in a dynamic, collaborative environment. We want you to learn new things in this role, and we encourage you to apply if your experience is near the desired qualifications.
We also know that diversity of background and thought can enhance problem-solving and encourage more creative thinking, which is why we're dedicated to adding new perspectives to the team.
At Lucid we foster a collaborative and inspiring workplace. We pride ourselves in doing this by recruiting, hiring and retaining diverse, passionate, and forward-thinking talent. Lucid is committed to and encourages an inclusive environment and we are dedicated to providing equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or Veteran status. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know.