We are seeking a Full-stack .NET Developer with 1-2 years of experience working in a commercial environment. You will be a member of an experienced self-organizing web development team.
The successful candidate will have exposure to developing web applications through the full stack. As well as creating UI experiences that are clear and simple for the end-user, they will also be comfortable working deeper in the stack building APIs, implementing business logic, and working with complicated data sets.
They will be enthusiastic, self-motivated and willing to adapt to the constantly changing demands of an agile commercially focused environment. Working in an Agile workflow in two week sprints they will collaborate with other team members and business units to create quality and performant code and solutions.
Duties will include:
- Maintaining and improving existing service including a user-facing search engine, client and internal CRMs and background tasks
- Reviewing other developers' code
- Developing code according to provided spec making sure it meets acceptance criteria
- Investigating and debugging issues with code
- Attending Scrum meetings (including daily standups, planning, demo and retro)
- 1-2 years experience developing full stack web applications
- C# ASP.NET (.Net Framework)
- Strong analysis and problem solving abilities
- Exposure of working in an Agile development environment
- SQL Server (or similar e.g. MySQL, Oracle, etc.)
- Working with and development of REST based JSON APIs
Training & Development.
WhatClinic.com is a fast-growing company, with a fun and fast-paced international environment, that keeps evolving and offers great opportunities to challenge you and progress your career.
This role will be based in our offices in Poznań (Poland) in a fantastic city-centre location (Za Bramką).
Remote work also a possibility.
The salary range is 6000 - 8000 PLN net monthly on a B2B contract or 5000 - 6600 PLN on an employment contract.