WhatClinic.com is the largest directory of health clinics online, used by millions of people all over the world to book treatment at the clinic of their choice via mobile and web, and providing clinics with patient management tools. We are seeking a QA Engineer with at least three years experience to join our QA Team.
As a QA Engineer you will test newly developed software, existing software upgrades, bug fixes and deployments to ensure quality is maintained to the highest standard.
You will be working as part of an Agile/Scrum self-organising development team. You will raise and manage any defects identified throughout the software development life cycle.
- Work within the Quality Assurance team to test new functionality, as well as regression testing a multitude of different applications.
- Raise and manage any defects identified throughout the software development life cycle.
- Make recommendations for improvements to products and features in development to enhance the end-user experience
- Work closely with the company's Engineering and Support teams to resolve issues that arise during the testing of developed software.
- Design, develop and execute manual software test scripts, covering functional system behaviour and in some cases non-functional behaviour such as cross browser testing for web based applications.
- Develop and implement functional, non-functional and regression tests.
- Attend daily stand-up meetings, iteration planning, showcase & retrospective meetings.
- Experience working in a QA Test Role for Web/Mobile.
- Experience working within an Agile Environment and the Software Development Lifecycle.
- Excellent written and spoken English and high level of attention to detail.
- Ability to analyse requirements, identify risk and work on own initiative to tight deadlines.
- Exposure to Mobile/Tablet App/Browser testing and automation
Please note that this a mid/senior-level role, so proven experience in the field is important.
B2B contract or full-time employment.
Training & Development.
WhatClinic.com is a fast growing company, with fun and fast paced international environment, that keeps evolving and offers great opportunities to challenge you and progress your career.
This role will be based in our offices in Poznań (Poland) in a fantastic city center location (Za Bramką).
Remote work also a possibility.
Salary dependent on experience (7500 PLN - 10000 PLN net a month on B2B).