We create powerful, beautiful and intuitive digital products. We don't blindly follow trends. We take our understanding of the latest technologies and build the best custom solutions for our enterprise clients. We’re big believers in collaboration across engineering, UX and product teams. We combine our individual expertise to solve complex challenges.
You have a strong reputation for generating buy-in from clients and teams alike, as you sell and deliver agile software projects. You believe strategic and focused actions will get you close to product sponsors, and quality is more important than quantity. You are not afraid to work with clients in a billable capacity to help define their strategy and shape business problems into winning digital product solutions. You make quick decisions and communicate your ideas confidently. You are a doer. You recognize the complexity of services we offer, and your demeanor is creative, technical, and consultative in nature. You are a natural at starting strategic conversations with new clients or expanding into new divisions of existing accounts based on grounded knowledge of the client’s strategic priorities.
In this Associate Director role, you will own a subset of the business portfolio and expand it through intimate knowledge of strategic accounts, as well as leverage your network to expand the portfolio into new accounts. You will work closely in support of the Managing Director to set strategy and execute.
- Take responsibility for delivery for a subset of the Managing Director’s portfolio - whom you will be reporting to, including acting as the Product Manager on key engagements.
- Drive revenue, both directly through client engagements, and by building an effective team that understands client’s business priorities
- Resolve client issues as a key member of the escalation process
- Build relationships with C-level buyers within Fortune 500 clients
- Pitch our services in a highly consultative fashion, delivering real value to the client with each interaction
- Maintain a consistent and high-quality pipeline
- Experience as a product manager, management consultant or similar delivery role
- 3-5 years of sales experience in management consulting or custom software with C-level buyers
- Demonstrated success of solution selling
- Demonstrated ability to generate revenue from new growth accounts
- Proven history of taking initiative – doing, not just talking
- A development focused international company with variety of challenging and compelling projects
- Opportunity to grow in informal style of communication and management environment that is constantly looking for great leaders and team players
- A chance to work with the top talent professionals and award winning teams
- Participation in professional improvement seminars
- Competitive salary and performance-based bonuses
- Health, dental, life, and vision insurance
- Four weeks paid vacation plus standard United States holidays
- 401(k) plan
- Maternity/Paternity benefit
- Gym membership
- Team building events, Friday lunches and stocked kitchen
This position is based in Chicago, IL. We are encouraging employees to be in the office at least 1-2 days per week now, and by mid-June we will shift to a 3 days per week in-office/2 days per week remote working set-up. At that time this position may require travel up to 20%.
Devbridge is committed to providing equal employment opportunities available to all. We believe that diversity, equity, and inclusion are critical to our success as a company, and seek to recruit, develop, and retain the most qualified people without regard to race, color, religion, gender identity, sexual orientation, disability, military status, or any other characteristic protected by applicable law.