We’re The Pinnacle App, a fast-growing, dynamic SaaS startup, building our Customer Service team. We are looking to hire an Operations Specialist who will build and strengthen the relationships between our coaches, clients and key relationships. We are a passionate, fun and smart group of people who are committed to providing an A+ software and customer service experience to our clients. We are looking to hire someone with similar values who will be able to work with our clients and coaches, providing a world class experience to everyone within the community. This position has great potential to grow into a management role within 6 months. This position is 100% remote.
ABOUT THE ROLE
In this role, you’ll work with several different teams across the company, including Sales, Business Development, Marketing, Support and Data. This list is not comprehensive, but, in general, you’ll be accountable for the following:
- Maintaining front line operations, including sales, customer service, software feature & bug documentation and at the same time optimizing it to peak efficiency without sacrificing the quality experience of our clients and coaches.
- Increase sales and referrals from new and existing key relationships by building on those relationships and developing new ones, all while increasing customer satisfaction
- Help create and implement the sales client onboarding process
- Document functionality requirements for feature and bug management
- Create Knowledge Base articles
- Create sales and support videos
- Manage client and coach communication and provide concierge level support
- Manage and continually optimize the sales Core Process
- Respond to questions and tickets through our ticketing system
- Provide live software training sessions for key relationships
- Onboard and train key relationship points of contact in the Pinnacle App
- Document and track key relationship engagement (e.g., phone calls, personal info, meetings, etc.) in the CRM
- Plan, organize and maintain an annual calendar of key relationship engagement
WHAT WE LOOK FOR
- 5+ years demonstrated success (management a plus) and experience in a similar sales leadership role.
- 3+ years proven success in selling a SaaS based solution to customers.
- Strategic prospecting and networking skills.
- Previous project management experience
- Proficiency using Hubspot or equivalent CRM system.
- Bonus if you have an entrepreneurial background (used to working for a startup company)
- Double Bonus is you have experience with Pinnacle
- You are extremely outgoing, have a great attitude (smile-through-the phone level of great!) and highly personable
- Experience working with customers over the phone and a powerful on-camera presence for video-conferences (Solid background and very confident in front of camera). You genuinely love it! Even better if your experience is in software sales and support!
- You are highly connected to business coaches and business groups
- You are able to train key relationships in all levels of our software
- You go the extra mile—providing the minimum isn’t good enough for you
- You have access to a computer, video camera, high-speed internet and a quiet place to work without distractions.
- You tend to be an early – adopter who isn’t intimidated by the latest tech
- Impeccable follow-through (you finish your tasks and projects ALL the time, nothing falls through the cracks, if there is a breakdown you are fully in communication ahead of time)
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills- you have savvy email writing abilities (concise, articulate writing)
- You have common sense galore. Strong problem-solving and analytical skills who can easily unpack seemingly-complicated issues
- You love (and promote) great teamwork and are able to coordinate efficiently and effectively with other departments
- You are a critical thinker who asks questions…specifically “why?”
- You are not satisfied with the status quo – you are an optimizer.
- Computer, camera, high-speed internet and a quiet place to work without distractions.
- You have an innate ability to listen keenly and be present
- Previous use of Zoom or Teams in a business environment
If you do not fit the ideal candidate described above, PLEASE do not reply to this opening. We have created a fun, casual work environment with a lot of autonomy and no micromanagement. We are an ethics-driven organization and pride ourselves on having a workplace with open communication and mutual respect.
We look forward to hearing from you! Qualified applicants are asked to submit a cover letter along with their resume.
The Pinnacle App provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification form I9 upon hire. Radial Inc dba The Pinnacle App participates in the E-Verify program.