This position requires a passionate and responsive individual who can deliver effective, aesthetic, on-brand, and on-strategy creative for websites, interactive content, product graphics, email promotional creative, social media graphics, and effective digital banner ads. The Senior UX/UI Designer reports directly to the VP of Creative and works closely with the Director of Digital Art, Director of UX and Brand, along with Team Consultants.
*This is a 100% remote position and is open to anyone authorized to work in the United States without sponsorship who is residing in the United States.
- Produce the design of and facilitate production for websites, product graphics, brand identities, social media graphics and banners, static and rich banner ads, email campaigns, and digital templates.
- Translate product positioning, existing research, and offline/online Marketing strategies into effective designs and visual communications.
- Work with internal and external developers to ensure that aesthetics are aligned with usability, accessibility, and web standards. Work with developers to ensure proper implementation within a web environment and ensure consistency and integrity of the creative vision.
- Work with Kuno marketing consultants to translate and create marketing requirements into compelling and immersive campaigns that produce results.
- Manage and produce digital design work within internal and external team environments.
- Strategically conduct wireframing strategies while taking that visual strategy and transforming it into a simple, easy-to-use user interface utilizing Adobe XD
- Ensure consistency of brand and creative across digital customer touchpoints.
- Provide design support to other needed client assets (ex: brand and promotional graphics, logos, identity design, sales and marketing presentations, collateral, and print)
- Proven experience in digital design, website design, graphic design, graphic communications, and brand development with a strong passion for developing brand experiences and product marketing for B2B and B2C clientele.
- Minimum 7 years of successful professional design experience, preferably at a digital brand agency or on a digital marketing team.
- Strong portfolio of design work, showing solutions to business problems through effective brand design and communication.
- Able to present concepts and lead internal teams to the correct solution.
- Experience in web marketing/web design with a strong knowledge of HTML, Adobe Creative Suite, web design and development principles
- Deep knowledge with the web design processes and brand experience
- Strong work ethic and personal accountability
- Healthcare (medical, dental, vision, short/long-term disability and life insurance)
- Paid Time Off (sick and vacation time) in addition to nine paid national holidays
- Six weeks paid maternity/family/compassionate care leave
- 401k with company match, fully vested
- Based on industry knowledge, geography (cost of living) and work experience in comparison to other candidates at the same job level
- The base salary range for this position is $60,000 to $75,000
Kuno Creative’s mission is to help companies we believe in get results, and our success is fostered by our core values: Team Oriented... Proactive...Take Ownership. If you thrive in a collaborative, relationship-building environment, take initiative and use innovation to drive success, deliver quality work and take action to constantly improve, then we want you on our team!
Kuno is proud to be an equal opportunity employer and is committed to creating a diverse environment. We are fully focused on promoting equality, and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, age, or veteran status.
Kuno has a business office in Ohio and remote employees in various states including Texas, Georgia, Florida and Tennessee. All employees are working remotely. This position is open to anyone authorized to work in the United States without sponsorship who is residing in the United States.