Our mission is to empower teams with a new way to sell. As the first Revenue Execution Platform, SetSail focuses sales on small wins that lead to the big win. SetSail uses machine learning and AI to identify key buying signals that lead to successful deals. SetSail then tracks those signals and allows sales leaders to create automated programs that drive top rep behaviors. CROs and Sales VPs at companies like Dropbox, Cisco, and HubSpot use SetSail to increase attainment, accelerate ramp time, and improve win rates. Customers that use SetSail have 12% higher quota attainment, 25% faster ramp time, and a 15x ROI on sales incentives. Backed by leading VC firms, SetSail secured $26M in Series A funding to kick-off 2021 and has raised a total of $37M in VC funding to date.
The product design team at SetSail is a cross-functional team that’s responsible for determining the best shape for SetSail’s products to take across the spectrum of visual, interaction, and experience design. We are looking for a Sr. Product Designer who can take ownership of B2B user experiences and partner with the Head of Design to create and maintain a flexible and capable design system. This role will report directly to the Head of Design and will be responsible for designing experiences that help internal and external users understand sales analytics and set up incentivization programs using innovative interactive data visualizations.
- Craft powerful, elegant design solutions to business problems
- Work with product managers, development teams, and customer-facing stakeholders to rapidly iterate on design
- Conduct user research for features you own in partnership with the product management team and customer-facing sides of the business
- Create the holistic set of design artifacts necessary to communicate design solutions, from flow diagrams through wireframes to final visual
- Design generalizable interface components and experience patterns for use in designing new functionality and updating existing features
- Create and maintain component libraries in Figma (sorry Sketch/XD/InVision, it’s been fun)
- Partner with product management and engineering as an advocate for user experience as the team rapidly assembles the components you and the design team have created into new user flows during rapid feature implementation
- Continue to expand and enrich your skillset in the design discipline, sharing your learnings with the design and product teams along the way
- Proven experience (5+ years) as a product designer at a B2B software company or similar
- Business intelligence data visualization experience and small-headcount, fast-moving startup experience are a plus
- Demonstrable fluency and practice in product design across the continuum of visual, interaction, and experience disciplines, with an online portfolio showcasing your practice that includes at least two in-depth case studies
- Comfort interviewing internal and external users and participating in usability tests
- Mastery of Figma preferred, mastery of Sketch or other vector-graphics interface-design tools, and willingness to migrate to Figma acceptable
- Degree in Human-Computer Interaction or relevant field/equivalent experience
- Strong communication skills and collaborative attitude
SetSail Press & Blog
- Tech Crunch: Rethink Sales Compensation
- Business Wire: Reinvent How Sales Reps are Motivated and Rewarded
- CMSWire: Understand Which Data Is Right for Each Use Case
- Full Steam Ahead on Our Mission to Empower Every Rep
- How to Automate and Enrich Data
- Helping Reps stay Laser-Focused on what Matters with SetSail Accelerate
Why you’ll love SetSail
- 100% remote team with an onboarding package to help you get set up remotely
- Excellent Health Care program [Anthem Blue Cross PPO, Spirit Ameritas dental, and Spirit VSP vision]. We cover 95% of employee cost and 80% of the dependent price.
- Ownership - Company Equity
- Flexible Paid-time Off
- 401k Plan
- Monthly food and snack stipend to keep you energized
- Company game nights - bring your A-game!
- Amazing people and a great vision
Interested in learning more about SetSail, please visit https://www.setsail.co/.
We’re an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran, or disability status.