Who We Are:
Just Global is an independent integrated marketing agency growing brands across 60+ countries. Our mission is to be the world’s most inventive, impactful and inclusive B2B agency in the world. Strategic media/platform, creative/content and data/AI services work together as one to transform marketing as usual into dynamic, impactful human-to-human experiences that create lifetime customer value.
Diversity & Inclusion Statement:
Just Global is on a mission to grow great brands. To grow great brands, we must first grow great people. This mission can only be achieved by actively promoting varying viewpoints from different perspectives while employing a diverse team representative of all people. Ensuring that we are always Just, diversity weaves through our culture as a guiding value. We embrace our differences, champion diversity, and bring forward inclusivity to foster an environment where everyone feels safe and comfortable to be themselves while at work. It is this commitment to harnessing unique strengths from different disciplines and people that has the power to transform the world for the better
Who You Are:
We’re looking for an experienced Sr. Art Director with excellent hands-on skills who thrives in a fast-paced environment.
You’re a collaborative team player with an appetite to push the boundaries, grow our clients’ business, and our team.
This is an opportunity to help shape the business and importantly, how creativity plays a lead role within it.
This role will support the Creative Director in developing, designing, and delivering smart, impactful creative solutions for our clients.
You will be leading projects—developing compelling concepts that engage across any media, and campaign ideas that move audiences. You thrive in partnership with a diverse range of collaborators, departments, and clients, and are an adept communicator, comfortable presenting your ideas to internal teams and client stakeholders alike.
You possess a passion for the craft of advertising and design, and a fearless embrace of data + technology.
You’ll be joining a team of award-winning creatives dedicated to creating beautiful, compelling work for some of the world’s most impactful brands. There will be some rolling up of sleeves, finding novel solutions, and embracing a ‘get stuff done’ mindset.
Ultimately this is a chance to influence the future of our agency.
If this is the opportunity and challenge you’ve been looking for, we’d love to talk with you.
What You'll Do:
- Create and design visuals across a wide range of on and offline channels
- Ensure quality and preparation of deliverables for handoff to developers, printers, or production partners
- Create in-brand layouts applying graphic design principles such as colour, typography, photographic selection that create a compelling and visually attractive story for audiences
- Provide rationale for design choices; assure design meets business objectives whilst creating a compelling journey across touchpoints
- Define outlines and storyboards for animations or video (identifying the range of assets to be used, the story to be told)
- Develop creative ideas based on criteria in creative brief and/or direction from senior leadership, collaborating with team members and copywriters
- Stay current on new tools and technology as they relate to digital creative, sharing methods and learnings with broader team
- Participate in concept development for new client opportunities, exploring new, innovative ways to extend/evolve visual brand standards for maximum impact
What You Bring:
- 5+ years of industry experience
- Strong design portfolio showing concepts and designs for a variety of brand and marketing projects
- Great communication and collaboration mindset. This includes ability to articulate creative concepts and rationale to other team members or clients
- A solid working knowledge of the latest versions of applicable programs - Adobe Creative Suite, Sketch and PowerPoint
- A good working knowledge of UX, online and offline production, motion, social and content.
- Passion for design and eagerness to collaborate with other creative people
- Self-motivated, organized, and accountable
- Ability to multi-task and work efficiently under pressure with careful attention to detail is a must
- Currently working with a creative copywriter, or previous experience in a creative team would be ideal
- B2B, in-house agency or “client-side” work experience
- Experience working with globally distributed teams
- A strong degree of knowledge of the B2B technology sector is of high importance
We know what's important. There are many reasons why working for JUST is the right career move. These are only a few reasons why:
- World class benefits
- Career development
- Profit share
- Competitive salaries
- 401k matching
- Generous vacation time
- Flex time
- Sabbatical after six years
- Paid parental leave