Our client's success is the essence of our success. By helping our clients achieve their goals, we will preserve our long-standing relationships and penetrate more areas of their business allowing us to more broadly demonstrate our value.
What do we want?
Our Client Success Managers are asked to ensure assigned clients retention and revenue expansion.
The Client Success Manager is a high-touch, Client advocate responsible for ensuring clients are successful leveraging our product into their solutions. This role drives higher renewal rates, additional upsell/cross-sell opportunities and increased number of references and/or case studies.
What do we want you to take on?
- Be the main point of contact for the Client from Sales handoff through to renewal of the subscription
- Welcome and onboard newly assigned Client, ensure proper technical training and primary instructions are delivered for stellar onboarding
- Analyze clients needs, understand their use case of CHILI publisher and manage their expectations
- Build strong and trustorthy relationships with clients, acting as a knowledgeable and trusted advisor for current product offering as well as future expansion opportunities.
- Consult with clients and create a user adoption plan for each assigned one
- Communicate new features development, improvements and updates on the software into a comprehensive Client language
- When the renewal date of a contract approaches, you know what it takes to retain the Client and even what type of upselling could even improve his user experience
- Participate in Client-requested meetings and conduct business reviews to provide proactive status updates
- Work with cross-functional teams to ensure smooth execution of training, issues resolutions, and technical support
- Act as an escalation liaison between the client, Technical Support, and Product Development to help resolve technical issues blocking product adoption
- Provide feedback to Product Management on key features or product limitations that are inhibiting usage and growth.
Do you fit the profile?
- Bachelor’s degree, or equivalent years of experience desired in SaaS or technical industry
- At least 3 years of experience in a client management role within a fast-paced, commercial products or SaaS environment
- Prove you have a background in and passion for Graphics Arts or Web development
- You have experience managing a client portfolio with all levels of an organisation
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, English is a must – this is our company language – every other language is a plus
- Excellent problem-solving skills, with a demonstrated ability to identify issues, solve them quickly
- Sense of urgency in driving closure around escalations and open technical issues
- Proven presentation skills, including confidence and comfort over the phone and in front of audiences both small and large
- You think like the business owner and get the job done
The core values of the company will translate in our expectations
- Ownership – You take ownership and responsibility of what you do.
- Teamspirit – There is no I in "team". If you scratch my back, I'll scratch yours.
- Flexibility – A customer in need is like a damsel in distress. We, the knights, will jump to resolve the issue. This can happen anywhere, anytime. But, flexibility works both ways. We recognize and value flexibility.
What’s in it for you?
We’re offering a versatile job description with a rewarding remuneration package.
A fascinating horizon – live local, work global you will be based in your home office or in our WeWork office in Chicago.
Bear in mind, we’re an international crew with an international customer base. You can mock our accents, as long as you laugh at our jokes.
We work hard, play hard. Care even more. Join our team.